O's @ Sox 8-23 1:05 CSN

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that Guillen is having as bad a season as anyone. He does not seem to have afeel for the game and I am not saying he should be fired.

He should be using his bullpen much more no that they are/were skipping the 5th starter.

In 5 or so years we will be talking about the horrible slumps of Paul Konerko and Mark Buerhle as much as we are talking about how good they are.

The inconsistency of this team is simply maddening.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 08:51 PM)
I would have to say that Guillen is having as bad a season as anyone. He does not seem to have afeel for the game and I am not saying he should be fired.

There's no reason for AJP to be sitting today with Sox facing a great LHP on Tues

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 02:56 PM)
There's no reason for AJP to be sitting today with Sox facing a great LHP on Tues

No reason for Rios, Konerko and Thome to be hitting ahead of Quentin.

Also when thinking of the White Sox promising future, and I believe there is one, I do not consider Ramirez to be major component of it.

He fits right in with the Thome, Dye, Podsednik, Konerko inconsistent single dimension of the game where they are unable to add a benefit to the team when they are going bad.

Edited by Jenks Heat

I am gatting to the point where I really what this season to end. This team is hard to believe in. When was the last time they hit well in a game? I mean destroyed a pitcher? In the last 6 games they are a 2 1/2 to 1 favorite 3 times and will after today have lost all three.

That to me is a really sad stat.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 02:24 PM)
Wow Buehrle....shades of 2006 for him in the 2nd half of the year. Really a shame we didn't trade Fields for Pie. Could have saved us 60 million dollars.

Maybe I should dust off the old signature:

( tampax-box_satin.gif + 200.jpg ) x crying-baby.gif / choking.jpg = 05-mark-buehrle-studio-sm.jpg

:D