O's @ Sox 8-23 1:05 CSN

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 03:14 PM)
Castro and Lillibridge to start the 7th. Heaven forbid we start subbing players now and try to get a rally going.

How does Dye as s***ty as he has been still not hit for one of them.

He is not going to pinch hit for anyone else in the lineup until they hit again........which they most likely will not....oh wait that 9th inning rally.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
How does Dye as s***ty as he has been still not hit for one of them.

He is not going to pinch hit for anyone else in the lineup until they hit again........which they most likely will not....oh wait that 9th inning rally.

Our manager has just mailed it in, along with the players, for the last few weeks. It's like they're all taking the philosophy of "it is what it is".

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 03:18 PM)
CY BERKEN DUDEZ!!!!!!11

I'm glad I haven't heard any pathetic excuses from Hawk or Stone. They know full well that he doesn't deserve any compliments for today's performance. His slider was weak, when thrown, and his straight 91mph was meat and delivered down the middle time after time; yet everyone is acting defensively at the plate as if they have to worry about a Santana changeup.

Honestly, I hope either we're great (lose one or two) or terrible (win one or two) over the upcoming road trip. None of this meddling bulls*** where we're sticking around, so when the season concludes everyone can say we were in it nearly the entire way. NO. Get it out of the way by early September.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 09:24 PM)
Honestly, I hope either we're great (lose one or two) or terrible (win one or two) over the upcoming road trip. None of this meddling bulls*** where we're sticking around, so when the season concludes everyone can say we were in it nearly the entire way. NO. Get it out of the way by early September.

Agreed, and then maybe let Danks take some time off to get his finger better.