Going for 7 straight...

whitesox247

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr1drfl

hell yeah! white sox winner! awesome! keep it up guys!

i get to watch tomorrows game on tv so hopefully frank will hit his 400th. it would be nice to see him be the first sox player to do that. none of the 35 players in that category have ever worn a sox uniform. were gonna see the first one soon!

Wow. Great win for the Sox. I left this thread at the bottom of the 8th inning, and that was the 17 or 18th page.

Doesnt it just seem that the almighty baseball gods want us to go 10 in a row. Just look at the last play of the game, a grounder off Delgado takes a Sox jump of the pitchers mound and goes right to Alomar. Thats luck

Who else is going to the Sox game tomorrow? I wasn't planning to, but I want to support the team after a great winning streak. I'll get some seats in the left field stand, so maybe ill get Franks 400th.

I'm not shaving my head. I did it in 2000 and they won, but I don't have that same job anymore. I just can't do it again. Believe me, if I knew they'd win the division again - I'd be bald. (er)