If we go on a 20 game win streak

bmags

I was thinking about what I would do, klondike bar style, for a 20 game win streak right about now, ala 03 athletics, or those silly rockies.

Now, I'm about to move to Brazil, which has a certain reputation for a certain set of videos. No guarantees, but, if we make a big run. Check your youtube.

We are also going to do a pig roast, I'll eat the eye ball and rectum. I've seen it done on Bizarre foods.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 03:29 PM)
I was thinking about what I would do, klondike bar style, for a 20 game win streak right about now, ala 03 athletics, or those silly rockies.

Now, I'm about to move to Brazil, which has a certain reputation for a certain set of videos. No guarantees, but, if we make a big run. Check your youtube.

We are also going to do a pig roast, I'll eat the eye ball and rectum. I've seen it done on Bizarre foods.

You're moving to Brazil? Not to derail the thread, but what are you moving there for? How exciting!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 08:48 PM)
You're moving to Brazil? Not to derail the thread, but what are you moving there for? How exciting!

There's no real reason. I have some money. I have no desire to get a job in journalism. I'm thinking about grad school.

It all pointed to going to Brazil.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 04:30 PM)
No I'm really, really black.

Oh okay then. Then as long as you know Portugese and you dress like a homeless soccer fan, and as long as you know how to defend yourself against a knife attack, then this should all work out for you just fine. Being white would have killed your chances. Good luck.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
Oh okay then. Then as long as you know Portugese and you dress like a homeless soccer fan, and as long as you know how to defend yourself against a knife attack, then this should all work out for you just fine. Being white would have killed your chances. Good luck.

Man, I'm moving to curitiba, not Rio or Sao paolo, and not the entire city is the favelas. Nonetheless I have a knife and am, really, f***ing good at using it. The untouchables was wrong, chicagoans bring knives to gun fights and still win.

Dude, I was at a Sox-Angels game in May. When Corky came to the plate I said if he gets a hit I'll eat my cup. Bastard rips a single into left. I take one bite and am chewing on it, when my friends mercifully said that it was fine.

I'll chew an entire pack of black jack gum.