Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 01:58 PM)
I'm looking forward to Heavy Fuel Crew.

That may be why they're bad, but it's flat out awful. I'll give them a touch of slack only because chemistry is obviously important in a good radio show, but stuff like "what is visually appealing to you in baseball" for a 1/2 hour and playing a recorded old joke for 3 minutes is just a sampling of the badness.

It's brutal.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my stepdaughter is quickly approaching the age where I'm going to start having to beat the s*** out of other people's boys.

I thought boobs were supposed to take like years to grow? Hers just kind of popped up overnight. WTF. And why do all teenage girls have to be con artists?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 05:25 PM)
So my stepdaughter is quickly approaching the age where I'm going to start having to beat the s*** out of other people's boys.

I thought boobs were supposed to take like years to grow? Hers just kind of popped up overnight. WTF. And why do all teenage girls have to be con artists?

It is practice for when they grow up to be adult women.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
Bryan Cranston takes it home again. I usually hate repetitive winners in anything, but I really like this scenario.

The Daily Show should not have won this year. That should have gone to Conan.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 08:06 AM)
The Daily Show should not have won this year. That should have gone to Conan.

To be honest, I thought they were just going to give it to Conan. Perhaps they would've if all of that stuff happened more recently.

And I really can't argue with The Daily Show winning again. This past year was a pretty good one for them.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 09:02 AM)
To be honest, I thought they were just going to give it to Conan. Perhaps they would've if all of that stuff happened more recently.

And I really can't argue with The Daily Show winning again. This past year was a pretty good one for them.

What NBC did to Conan sucked, and I am a huge Conan fan, but the Daily Show is so damn good day in and day out.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 05:25 PM)

I had a son and got snipped. I'll be able to sleep at night when he's a teenager.

There's a woman I work with. She's really friendly and nice, but every time someone walks past, she says their name in a sing-songy way. I mean like every time someone walks by her. For a while, it only bothered me a little bit, but now I want to dropkick her when she says it.

It's one of those things that just cuts right through you.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 09:45 AM)
There's a woman I work with. She's really friendly and nice, but every time someone walks past, she says their name in a sing-songy way. I mean like every time someone walks by her. For a while, it only bothered me a little bit, but now I want to dropkick her when she says it.

"Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking. Just a moment." --Office Space

Cue Seinfeld music.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:45 AM)

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/91grichmeister.phtml

"Did you ever notice that Marshall always sings what he's doing?" (Glass Shatters) - How I Met Your Mother