According to sportscenter

Joel

The staff is cofident in what they have and probaly will not make another trade. But this was just from the anchors not from guys like Gammons, Thukijan, or Stark.

So I think you can take it with a grain of salt, but thats my oppionion

Yeah, I wouldnt believe that. We dont even have a designated 5th starter. Whatever trade happen, we must go for a starter. If KW does get one, don't plan on some high paying player like Sidney Ponson. We have good pitching prospects that aren't worth giving up.

Guys we aren't going to do anything.  Our moves have been made.  This is the team that we win or lose with, including our minor leaguers.

i agree, the cost is too much.

we are going with what we have, that is my gut feeling and that means botch and his hefty salary.

I will always wonder about the trade that was supposed to "blow our minds".  Hawk should just come out and say what the trade was...Who cares if it didn't happen...

It could have a negative effect on the clubhouse if someone who was on the ML roster was involved. I think they should keep it quiet also.

No GM is ever "done" or content.  Does this mean another move is imminent?  No, but he's sure as hell looking to improve.

i believe and what i been spouting off is over paying. i think that kw may not over pay this time around as he has in the past. which goes back to square #1, kw f***ed up but again.

i believe and what i been spouting off is over paying. i think that kw may not over pay this time around as he has in the past. which goes back to square #1, kw f***ed up but again.

As of now, we have won 3 of the 4 major deals KW has made. The division is ripe for the winning... Why on Earth would anyone want to just "sit back" and "see what happens?"

Plus, take away that Koch/Foulke deal, we've pretty much given up s*** prospects (outside of Webster, but oh well)...

You flyboys crack me up.

As of now, we have won 3 of the 4 major deals KW has made.  The division is ripe for the winning...  Why on Earth would anyone want to just "sit back" and "see what happens?"

Plus, take away that Koch/Foulke deal, we've pretty much given up s*** prospects (outside of Webster, but oh well)...

You flyboys crack me up.

any trade involving rick white, billy koch, some concrete and a deep lake would suit me fine :P

As of now, we have won 3 of the 4 major deals KW has made.  The division is ripe for the winning...  Why on Earth would anyone want to just "sit back" and "see what happens?"

You flyboys crack me up.

I'd welcome your thoughts on those four major deals. Which ones are they in your mind? What makes you think we won or lost each?

Analysis, please.

You flyboys crack me up.

any trade involving rick white, billy koch, some concrete and a deep lake would suit me fine :P

AMEN to this. Get Koch out of here, If he were just a little better we could have traded him to the yanks for weaver. But no he sucks it up. We have bad luck. If anyone wants him please take him off our hands.

You flyboys crack me up.

I'd welcome your thoughts on those four major deals. Which ones are they in your mind? What makes you think we won or lost each?

Analysis, please.

he is not coming back to answer this. he is a hit and run.

I don't give a s*** about them. We trade Lee and Konerko....problem solved.

If the guys up-top think that this team with the personell it has now will go anywhere in the postseason, then they are sadly mistaken.

Bullpens usually have more then 2 good pitchers :angry:

I don't give a s*** about them.  We trade Lee and Konerko....problem solved.

If the guys up-top think that this team with the personell it has now will go anywhere in the postseason, then they are sadly mistaken.

Bullpens usually have more then 2 good pitchers  :angry:

Who pissed in you Cheerios this morning? ;)