Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
So, what do the Bears do to improve the performance of the O-line during the season?

Take them all out back and give em the Old Yeller treatment?

I don't see any way to improve line play midseason, we are stuck with this s*** the rest of the year.

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
So, what do the Bears do to improve the performance of the O-line during the season?

Not much you can do except have the RBs and TEs help protect but this is entirely on Angelo because everybody knew the Oline was going to be a problem and he has done nothing at all to improve the Oline the last few years.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Not much you can do except have the RBs and TEs help protect but this is entirely on Angelo because everybody knew the Oline was going to be a problem and he has done nothing at all to improve the Oline the last few years.

Pretty much what I was thinking, but it is terrible when your options are max protect on every play or let the opposition set the all time sacks record in a game. s***ty situation.

Edited by IamtheHBOMB

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:08 PM)
Pretty much what I was thinking, but it is terrible when your options are max protect on every play or let the opposition set the all time sacks record in a game. s***ty situation.

Well Cutler hasn't come out of the locker room. Not good.