Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 01:35 PM)
Wow, what a f***ing shocker. Martz finally listens to people like me that know little about football and things work out.

When you get the s*** blitzed out of you, you adjust, call for quick passes and have your receivers run short, quick hitting routes. You take the under-neat stuff, make sure you continue to add in the run (going forward), and than when the Redskins take the pedal off the gas, you start adding in some deeper routes and 7 step drops.

So f***ing novel Martz, just took you the last 3 Cutler games to finally figure the s*** out.

what i never understood...is that they seemingly did that against dallas...hitting olsen on the quick hitter over the middle, but martz failed to go back to that under pressure in the last few games

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
what i never understood...is that they seemingly did that against dallas...hitting olsen on the quick hitter over the middle, but martz failed to go back to that under pressure in the last few games

This works because Dallas and Washington are both 3-4 teams.

f***ing beautiful throw and what looks to be another nice drive. I felt like that was a TD. I gotta give Bennett credit. He does a lot of things well. He doesn't have the break-away speed, but the guy is a good blocker, good route-runner, and has good hands.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)
That looked like a TD to me... good challenge

A good team might save the challenge and just stuff it in from the 1 with 4 tries. The Bears goalline offense is so bad, you have to challenge to get the points. Looks like the call is gonna stand though.

That sucks. last week the seahawks coffed it up at the end of the game and Melton recovered it but Seahawks got it back on there own penalty. Here the Skins give us a TD and they are rewarded for the penalty.

Time to score and keep the momentum rolling.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
That sucks. last week the seahawks coffed it up at the end of the game and Melton recovered it but Seahawks got it back on there own penalty. Here the Skins give us a TD and they are rewarded for the penalty.

Time to score and keep the momentum rolling.

Well that drive didn't turn out to pretty.