Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 02:35 AM)
Is it bad that I hope Tim Tebow never sees an NFL field again?

No but I feel bad about hoping he's a total bust of a QB. He does seem like a good guy and it's not his fault the media has a hard on for him.

I guess I'm not rooting against him, more like rooting against everyone who has been swinging from his nuts.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 12:29 PM)
No but I feel bad about hoping he's a total bust of a QB. He does seem like a good guy and it's not his fault the media has a hard on for him.

I guess I'm not rooting against him, more like rooting against everyone who has been swinging from his nuts.

I'd say that yeah, he's definitely sought out a lot of the publicity he's gotten. He got it by wearing his religiosity on his sleeve and using that as a selling point to that community through the south. He's done a good job of keeping his mouth shut and being a backup QB since he got to Dennver though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 05:09 PM)
It's the right move for their franchise, but it's probably not going to make a whole lot of long-term difference.

I just hope it means the Raiders have a better chance of covering 6.5 tomorrow. Apparently the public thinks so, as the line is up to 7.5 now...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 17, 2010 -> 05:06 PM)
Governor of Alaska.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 17, 2010 -> 06:02 PM)
I just learned that the Chief Operating Officer in charge of the Denver Broncos football operations is the cousin of one "George W. Bush".

I think that explains a lot.

Back to back, Balta?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 05:12 PM)
I just hope it means the Raiders have a better chance of covering 6.5 tomorrow. Apparently the public thinks so, as the line is up to 7.5 now...

did you middle it?