Tuesday, July 29 game thread

clujer420

did you guys forget that there is a game on this is the game board.

we have a place for all this swearing and all

If topics come up, we're going to discuss them here, whether they relate to baseball or not. Should we go to the off-topic board and create a whole new thread? :huh:

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this game over with...We're still up 3 runs and the Royals are highfiving each other like they just secured a 3 run lead! Hey f***S, we're still up...Come on..1-2-3 inning in the 9th

I want to sweep these f***ers...BAD!!!

I know. SCOREBOARD!

Crede chases two high fastballs and strikeouts.  Sandy is now up and he swings at the first pitch and hits it softly to the pitcher.

To the bottom of the 9th..6-3 Sox.

Come on Gordon close this one out.

Well, it's actually 9-6, but hopefully they'll take Kelly out and bring in Gordon now that there's 1 on and 0 out.

haha yeah, reading the game thread means I'm shadowing you like a jealous four year-old. In that case the whole site must be jealous.

I just like pointing out when you're full of s***, which is often.

No, you caustic little gnat, you go out of your way just to bring to light minor discrepancies. YOU were the only one who had a problem with my gloating, and then illogicaly assumed that everyone was pissed at me as well. This was not the case, and you trying to show a similarity between the words "bum" and "f*****" just shows how elastic you will make yourself to make me look like an imbecile.

Now please, sit down and go back to your corner you attention grabbing, moronic, waste of my God damn time.

haha you start threads about your avatar and your freaking watch and you have the audacity to call me attention-grabbing? i never said anyone was pissed at you, i said i doubted anyone was getting anything out of it. you already admit you got the watch to impress a girl (what's the matter, personality isn't enough?), so how was it a stretch to assume you were posting it just to try and impress people? on a message board, no less. that, in my opinion, is weak.

my point in bringing up the bum and f**gott similarity is that people use the words without thinking about their other meanings. they have taken on meanings of their own. you use a word without meaning it literally, and then you suggest that someone else does mean it literally. this makes you inconsistent, and full of s***.

Your VeggieTales avatar is probably a good indicator of where your convistions lie. I couldn't get those awful brainwashing tapes out of my kids reach when I got a load of them.

There is a large and ever-growing body of evidence that homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it any sort of abomination, just the way some people are born. There are nutty groups that preach that gays can be converted to straightdom, or at least can learn to curb their desires, but that's a reflection of their hang-ups and noone else's

Crede chases two high fastballs and strikeouts.  Sandy is now up and he swings at the first pitch and hits it softly to the pitcher.

To the bottom of the 9th..6-3 Sox.

Come on Gordon close this one out.

Well, it's actually 9-6, but hopefully they'll take Kelly out and bring in Gordon now that there's 1 on and 0 out.

Lol..what the hell was I typing.

Shocked me that with Tom already up they didn't bring him in.

Now go get em Tom

they have taken on meanings of their own. you use a word without meaning it literally, and then you suggest that someone else does. this makes you inconsistent, and full of s***.

I agree. Bum means a homeless person like you said. But we use it to mean trash. And f***** is a gay person. We use it to refer to idiots, morons and whatnot...