Breakfast Cereals

hogan873

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 12:28 PM)
Since I turned 25 I just can't take sugar-rich cereal in the morning like I used to. Raisin bran, Total, Special K Protein Plus is up there.

If I want a snack later in the day and I have some lying around...Frosted Mini Wheats are like candy (eaten dry). And I can still then down a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

We always have a box of frosted mini wheats lying around the house as a snack.

It's a fairly healthy snack instead of chips or whatnot.

Youth: Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Rice Krispies, Honey Nut Cheerios, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops

Currently: Wheaties, Regular Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Captain Crunch

When I was in Marshal Arts as a kid, my sensi used to say whomever ate Fruit Loops is a little girl (or a p****) and whomever ate Wheaties is a man/champion (you know.. the breakfast of champions reference) so I guessed that stuck with me for years though every now and then, I'll slip up and eat Fruit Loops. :D

Edited by SoxAce

I do a mixture. In an oversized container I have Total Raisin Bran (for the Health), Rice Krispies(For the crunch), and Multi-grain Cheerios (Adds a little bit of sweetness along with the lightly sugared raisins from the raisin bran.) Shake it all up, and you get

"Bran-isp-ios" Sounds nuts, but it's really quite good!

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 07:45 AM)
I do a mixture. In an oversized container I have Total Raisin Bran (for the Health), Rice Krispies(For the crunch), and Multi-grain Cheerios (Adds a little bit of sweetness along with the lightly sugared raisins from the raisin bran.) Shake it all up, and you get

That's WAAAAY too much work for a bowl of cereal.

1) Pour cereal in bowl.

2) Pour milk in bowl (or Old Style).

3) Eat cereal and milk.

4) Enjoy!

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 08:02 PM)
perhaps a weird one, and not technically a cereal, but graham crackers in milk.

I actually like saltine crackers in milk.

As far a cereal goes, I'm not too picky, but I don't really like chocolate cereal.

Chex, Fruity Pebbles, Pops, Golden Grahams, Kellog's Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes and Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries are all good.

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 06:45 AM)

Speaking of mixtures, I went through a phase a few months ago where every morning I'd combine Total and Honey Nut Cheerios. I may start doing that again.