4/9 Twinkies vs Sox - 7:05pm cdt WCIU

Vote4Pedro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 05:37 PM)
DAMMIT RAMIREZ WTF ARE U DOING

I'M sorry but he should have been yanked out of the game right there, not because of the error because it looked like he didnt give a **** and walked to the ball after wards

Yeah, when Lexi plays like this, you wonder why the f*** he was ever moved from second.

We need an offensive explosion. 1-3 to open the season at home would be pretty damn ridiculous for a supposed contender. I wonder if Oz will blow a gasket over that error.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
it was a big mistake to make the choice to groom alexei as the SS of the future instead of the man in your avatar

yea, beckham may not have the range but atleast you know he would make all the plays that a ss should make.

QUOTE (soxfan420 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)
I'M sorry but he should have been yanked out of the game right there, not because of the error because it looked like he didnt give a **** and walked to the ball after wards

The error didnt bother me as much as him not caring and letting the runner go to third

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 07:39 PM)
Rios is f***ing awful. Ugh. I can't believe we're paying him 11 mil or 10. whatever thehell it is.

You are correct sir ... do like the all-leg look, however