4/11 GT: Sox vs. Twins, Buehrle vs. Blackburn

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 07:05 PM)
Rios killing the ball. Hitting a crisp .190.

So I was out of town and missed the first 2 games of this series, but I was shocked to see he's batting so low. Based on this site, I thought he was batting like .300.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)
So I was out of town and missed the first 2 games of this series, but I was shocked to see he's batting so low. Based on this site, I thought he was batting like .300.

To be fair for the first several games he was drilling line drives right at people. Last few games, not so much.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:06 PM)

well so far he's one of the only people who has hit the ball halfway hard

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)

BABIP of .214. By how hard he's hitting the ball, he's getting very unlucky.

Rios has actually been hitting a lot of line drives and "at 'em" balls....last year, there was nothing positive to say about his average.

Plus he had a homer and another big RBI double in a key situation, the bar's been set VERY low with what can make us encouraged.