NBA playoffs thread

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 09:20 PM)
Hey Lebron, quick your winking. You're barely beating the #8 seed at home. My god do I hate his antics. I am sure though if I wasn't a Bulls fan, the things MJ did would irk me.

MJ didnt showboat like lebron does....not even close...sure michael had his moments like the shoulder shrug...but lebron does this crap EVERY NIGHT...hes a douche amongst douches IMO...he's absolutely my least favorite athlete on the planet

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 09:20 PM)
Hey Lebron, quick your winking. You're barely beating the #8 seed at home. My god do I hate his antics. I am sure though if I wasn't a Bulls fan, the things MJ did would irk me.

I think if MJ did what he did on another team, i would still respect him because he backed it up with rings.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
MJ didnt showboat like lebron does....not even close...sure michael had his moments like the shoulder shrug...but lebron does this crap EVERY NIGHT...hes a douche amongst douches IMO...he's absolutely my least favorite athlete on the planet

It seems like most "stars" in the NBA do crap like this. It is a cocky, look what I just did league, which is why I hate the NBA.

Hinrich was playing on the ball, in LeBron's face, and LeBron was just on fire, took over the last half of the 4th. Cleveland's depth was too much to overcome too even though the Bulls played about as clean as you could expect except for the defensive miscues that led to a couple of open 3s.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
if you are the bulls you have to leave this game with your heads up....stuck with them all the way till the final minutes of the game...the future is looking bright chicago!

yup. lebron showing them up,all cocky, yea thats why you could barely beat the bulls. it took lebron at his best and some guy name moon doing great off the bench for them to win

I find these posts with hope that the Bulls were going to win to be comic gold.

The Cavs took the first three quarters off, then went out and won the game. Reminds me of the Bulls in the late 90s... against good teams of course. This was just a much better team going out and winning an easy one...

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 08:37 PM)
I find these posts with hope that the Bulls were going to win to be comic gold.

The Cavs took the first three quarters off, then went out and won the game. Reminds me of the Bulls in the late 90s... against good teams of course. This was just a much better team going out and winning an easy one...

We get it. Now go away.

Lebron was always going to do that in the 4th, been doing it for years.

Bulls just simply have to shoot better, up around 50%. Very efficient on offense though with 4 TO's, which was a marked improvement on game 1.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 10:52 PM)
I love how this thread has become about Lebron being a douche, vs about the Bulls being crap.

You seem to have convinced yourself that the bulls played like crap, when they were far from that.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
It seems like most "stars" in the NBA do crap like this. It is a cocky, look what I just did league, which is why I hate the NBA.

Which is why scouts love guys like Rose, Durant, Duncan etc.. Guys who are the antithesis of a prima donna.

I've probably said this about 134,970 times now. I hate Kirk Hinrich. Him and his contract being traded alone, makes me happy... in the summer hopefully.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)

It's no different then any other sport. Every sport has this kind of thing. I don't think the NBA players do anymore of this stuff than other athletes. I'd say football is far and away the worst.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 10:52 PM)
I love how this thread has become about Lebron being a douche, vs about the Bulls being crap.

Dude, what's up with you? It was 96-93 before Lebron went nuts. That's crap? It took an extraordinary performance by an extraordinary player for a clearly superior team to pull away from an 8th seed tonight.. I actually wouldn't be shocked if the Bulls were to take two at home. Surprised. But not shocked. Role players historically play better at home. So I expect guys like Miller/Hinrich to play better. That's basically what has to happen for us to win anyway. Rose and Noah can't do it alone, obviously. Luol played a really good game tonight as well.

Edited by Jordan4life