Sox vs. Rays @ 6:10 Garcia (3-3 5.68) vs. Price (7-1 2.41)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 28, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
I can't believe everyone is so down on Jenks. He only has one blown save all season. There's much bigger problems with this club than Bobby.

1 blown save, 3 blown games in 10 high leverage outings. (a few of which he turned into high leverage outings.)

Beckham! Hawk called it for once.

Beckham does work the count for all the crap he gets. Yes he is struggling, but it is usually on 2-2, 3-2 counts. Explains his high BB rate. All we need now is the doubles machine Beckham to get going. But... baby steps....

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 28, 2010 -> 09:33 PM)
I can't believe everyone is so down on Jenks. He only has one blown save all season. There's much bigger problems with this club than Bobby.

have u seen his ERA and WHIP? we cant afford to throw him out there and blow any games we need to make up ground in the standings

Edited by beckham15

It will be interesting.

Do you go with Thornton or Putz against Jaso, who's a switch hitter. I'd probably go with Thornton and then bring in Putz against Longoria.

On second thought, with Pena lurking, I'd just take my chances with Matty.

I don't like Pena coming up against Putz at all, just has a bad vibe/feeling to it.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ May 28, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
have u seen his ERA and WHIP? we cant afford to throw him out there and blow any games we need to make up ground in the standings

who cares as long as he gets the job done in save situations. That's what his role is.