06/06/2010, 1:05 CST, CSN, Mark Buehrle v. Jake Westbrook

iamshack

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 03:49 PM)
That's because you enjoy it more when all is looking bad, Tito.

Again, what's wrong with you?

You're an idiot. I don't enjoy when all is looking bad.. thats just f***ing stupid.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 02:51 PM)
f***ing right Kotsay with the hit and Konerko with the hustle the fuse is lit boys, the fuse is lit

Acata with the guillen impression leaving westbrook in way too long.

This is just like 1983. Look for the Sox to win the division by 20 games.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 02:51 PM)
This is a nice comeback. Maybe they will win on Tuesd...................nevermind.

DA, why do you keep referring to Tuesday....do you just mean how pathetic they are that they can't win two in a row, or am I missing something?

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 08:51 PM)
I was kind of hoping for a sweep. See how bad things can get. I'm a glutton for punishment. Oh well, plenty of time to lose this thing.

No matter how much I "want" them to lose in order to see changes made, I still get way too happy to see our players get hits (especially Beckham/Quentin/Rios)

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 03:49 PM)
No way, part of the reason last year with him was so puzzling to me is I've always thought he had a great swing. About 4 years ago, I said he was the best young hitter in baseball, only to be informed he wasn't all that young.

He'd have been waht, 25? That's still kinda young.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
He got the run home, which is more than I can say for the usual suspects. If AJ is in the two hole, he finds away to line into a double play on the first pitch.

My issue is neither are DP candidates so they both should hit away and hope for a seeing eye single it has working out swimingly well none the less.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
DA, why do you keep referring to Tuesday....do you just mean how pathetic they are that they can't win two in a row, or am I missing something?

That's right. If they win today, there appears to be little chance of winning Tuesday.

Absolutely. And for the people calling him a bust or another Brian Anderson, they don't know what they're talking about. Beck is going to be fine, but I'd rather see it sooner than later, and I want to see him do it in a White sox uniform.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)
If you are a fan of the team at all, you have to be rooting for him. For better or for worse, he is a main piece going forward.