2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Thomas is going to win the Conn Smythe even if the Bruins lose. I loved his slash on Burrows at the end of game. The Bruins have dominated this entire series as they should have won Game 1 and 2.

The mental midgets are in trouble. Roberto Luongo is hilarious.

Man, I really wish we'd have had Bolland for all 7 games. God, I miss Blackhawks hockey... hopefully they can make some solid adjustments this offseason.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 09:34 AM)
The mental midgets are in trouble. Roberto Luongo is hilarious.

Man, I really wish we'd have had Bolland for all 7 games. God, I miss Blackhawks hockey... hopefully they can make some solid adjustments this offseason.

They will. The injuries and rotating of new guys hurt them a ton this year and they still almost knocked out the best team in the league. If they could possibly unload a big contract, I would feel very good about next season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)
Even Canadians realize that the Canucks suck:

Canucks have become NHL’s most-hated team

Awesome. Although I wish some of these writers would interject Canucks fan's opinions of their team. Their own fans think that they are not suited for the "goon hockey" than the Bruins are playing. They still think they are some speed finesse team.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 09:20 PM)
...and yet there are some Hawk fans who want to trade the guy.

All because he is the "Lindsay Lohan of Hockey". I know he is kind of a problem off the ice but he has amazing talent.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 10:08 AM)
Kane can be an idiot off the ice, but you don't trade a 22 year old who already has four 70 point seasons.

I wouldn't be suprised if Kane puts up a 90 point season next year.

I'd sure like to see him progress vs. regress. I'd assume a longer offseason that doesn't involve drinking out of the Cup can only help the entire roster.

In case anyone was wondering, Boston intentionally made their ice soft and beat up to slow down Vancouvers uber skilled team.

http://forum.canucks.com/forum/24-canucks-talk/

They are hilarious fans. Apparently not only have Bettman fixed the series, but respect and integrity is now completely gone from hockey.

Edited by RockRaines