AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
I believe 6 IP, 4 ER or less is considered a quality start.

3 ER or less

beat my shaq....

well MB and Gavin were able to get QS because the Royals have little pop and play in a cavern, but that aside, just stating the obvious, but this team needs another bat, yesterday and today should have scored more runs.

Drove me crazy watching AJ give up his AB in the middle of the game, KC was pitching around him and he wouldn't take the BB

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
I believe 6 IP, 4 ER or less is considered a quality start.

It's 6 IP and 3 ER or less. I was speaking rhetorically, they both pitched quite poorly the past few days but still managed to hold the opponent to 3 ER while getting through 6 innings. They really had no business pulling that off based on the way they were throwing the ball.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)
It's 6 IP and 3 ER or less. I was speaking rhetorically, they both pitched quite poorly the past few days but still managed to hold the opponent to 3 ER while getting through 6 innings. They really had no business pulling that off based on the way they were throwing the ball.

The retarded thing is you can go 6 scoreless, then give up 4 in the 7th, and that doesn't count...:)

Good win because it's a win.

Royals fans will be blaming the manager like Sox fans do after every loss.

One on nobody out in the ninth against Putz who was not overpowering anybody. Try to bunt with Yuni on just one strike. Then they let him hit and he weakly flies out to right.

Then Bloomquist tries to steal and is thrown out for out No. 2.

Then Pods whiffs.

Thanks, Royals.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
Good win because it's a win.

Royals fans will be blaming the manager like Sox fans do after every loss.

One on nobody out in the ninth against Putz who was not overpowering anybody. Try to bunt with Yuni on just one strike. Then they let him hit and he weakly flies out to right.

Then Bloomquist tries to steal and is thrown out for out No. 2.

Then Pods whiffs.

Thanks, Royals.

The good thing about having Putz on the mound there was that if it was Bobby pitching, Bloomquist steals that base no problem. Jenks is so easy to steal off of.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 11:08 PM)
The Royals hit an insane amouint of singles. It's bizarre.

It's the players and a lot to do with the ball park, that thing is big and seemingly plays bigger, although I am surprised there's not more doubles since there are bigger gaps.