7/5 - LAAoA @ Chicago

Heads22

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
I think we're going to finally go into the positive on the run differential tonight!

We will be unless Linebrink gives up more than 3 runs.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viciedo unfortunately but wont happen til august according to rongey

No way in hell will he be the one sent down if he keeps showing this kind of promise.

f*** Teahen.

It'll be Lilly or cutting Jones or somebody.

If Viciedo keeps this up we NEED his youth on the team and his pop. Teahen is buzzkill.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 11:01 PM)
No way in hell will he be the one sent down if he keeps showing this kind of promise.

f*** Teahen.

It'll be Lilly or cutting Jones or somebody.

If Viciedo keeps this up we NEED his youth on the team and his pop. Teahen is buzzkill.

It's amazing how you hate on Teahen when he was far from what was plaguing us early this year.

I just don't like Teahen.

I saw what he brought to the table for years in KC and said immediately it was a bad idea to bring him in.

Viciedo right now is the opposite of buzzkill.

Teahen fielded terribly and is a mediocre to bad hitter who strikes out all the time.

Aside from that, he's fine.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 11:04 PM)
I just don't like Teahen.

I saw what he brought to the table for years in KC and said immediately it was a bad idea to bring him in.

Viciedo right now is the opposite of buzzkill.

Teahen fielded terribly and is a mediocre to bad hitter who strikes out all the time.

Aside from that, he's fine.

Aside from the fact his strikeout numbers aren't that high, and that he was one of our more productive hitters in OPS at the time he got hurt. That's OK, there's absolutely no chance he would have improved from a rough start to this year. No one else on this team did.

Lemme ask you a question. Why do you like him? And with our current lineup and set of contributors you want to immediately pencil him into the lineup? I think that is a VERY BAD idea.

WHen he comes back if we are in the race, he should pinch hit and/or play once a week.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 11:12 PM)
Lemme ask you a question. Why do you like him? And with our current lineup and set of contributors you want to immediately pencil him into the lineup? I think that is a VERY BAD idea.

WHen he comes back if we are in the race, he should pinch hit and/or play once a week.

I like him because from all indications he's simply a good guy.

I also never said that he should be put right back into the lineup. We have to see how Dayan does with a lot more playing time. He's still probably a better option than Gordon at second base at this point, unless you think Lillibridge is the answer.

I just find the amount of hate that he gets right now ridiculous, when you can point to our pitchers and other guys with the bats that were far larger contributors to why we sucked than Mark.