7/5 - LAAoA @ Chicago

Heads22

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gigantic homestand heading into the All Star break. Need to win some games, establish home field and the ability to defeat AL teams a little bit, and feel good about ourselves and our position in the standings. Plus, I think every win not only gets us closer to first place, but closer to acquring some offensive help. I just can't believe Kenny isn't going to make a move if we continue to be right there in the standings.

Why is it that every time I see this team in person they're facing a southern california team? The last 2 kinda made sense because I was living in L.A....but getting the Halos again? That's a bit odd.

Win for me! I want some during-game fireworks!

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 08:30 AM)
I hope these guys ARE scoreboard watching and ARE checking the standings, you're 1 f***ing game out, play like you want it

100% agreed.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 11:54 AM)
If Viciedo is starting tonight he's going deep of Kazmir...

He better start. I'll be pissed if we see the 5th grader starting at 3B with the guy who forgot how to hit at 2B.

Give Beckham another day off, lets see what Lillibridge can do today. We gotta ride his hot streak, and he is seeing the ball well (even though he is still an idiot swinging for the fences).

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 02:36 PM)
He better start. I'll be pissed if we see the 5th grader starting at 3B with the guy who forgot how to hit at 2B.

Give Beckham another day off, lets see what Lillibridge can do today. We gotta ride his hot streak, and he is seeing the ball well (even though he is still an idiot swinging for the fences).

Got your wish on both counts, according to 670

:gosoxretro: :gosoxretro: :gosoxretro:

oh god, why do we have to be tortured with Andruw Jones starting??? Lets see if he can top his outing on saturday night where he looked like a fool and K'd his first two AB's, and then when he decides to make contact, ground into a DP.

Andruw Jones needs to be DFA!!!!!

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 01:41 PM)
oh god, why do we have to be tortured with Andruw Jones starting??? Lets see if he can top his outing on saturday night where he looked like a fool and K'd his first two AB's, and then when he decides to make contact, ground into a DP.

Andruw Jones needs to be DFA!!!!!

Great news, Jones is 1-9 against Kazmir.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 02:58 PM)
Why does Ozzie continue to use the last guy on his bench so often? First it was Randy Williams and now Andruw Jones. Dammit Kenny...get him some tools to work with here.

This is the story of the year, White Sox 2010 Baseball is the year that we abused supposed versatility.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 07:05 PM)
Seems like many of Ozzie's managerial decisions have run in parallel with this board's ideas of late, maybe the pressure will ease up. or maybe it's all coincidence

Yes I am sure Ozzie Guillen is folowing our advice ... NOT :lolhitting :lol: