7/9 - KC Royals @ ChiSox

Heads22

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 02:18 AM)
Ha AJ homered against Chen tonight. Fathom was freaking out that AJ was playing even though AJ is our starting catcher.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I give you credit though for not writing in your unique style.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I give you credit though for not writing in your unique style.

That's a cop out. He's our starting catcher. Oz isn't playing the "sit AJ against all lefties yet." He would have played tonight even if he was 0-12 versus Chen all time.

AJ isn't being platooned.

This is where I'd get along with a lot of posters if they would admit when they are wrong.

I always admit the things I'm wrong about.

Like Rios. I was wrong. Those who didn't want AJ in the lneup tonight should realize they were wrong.

Edited by greg775

AJ done blowed the game wide open...

Seriously... How can Adam Dunn NOT wanna come here? He has a chance to be a part of something really special. And he's seen first hand how good the team is right now without him and he knows he would be filling a gaping hole in the line up. Plus he's going to be a free agent at the end of the year. I'd be begging for a trade to the White Sox.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 07:38 PM)
This is where I'd get along with a lot of posters if they would admit when they are wrong.

Like Rios. I was wrong. Those who didn't want AJ in the lneup tonight should realize they were wrong.

Some people like me are never wrong ;)

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 07:40 PM)
AJ done blowed the game wide open...

Seriously... How can Adam Dunn NOT wanna come here? He has a chance to be a part of something really special. And he's seen first hand how good the team is right now without him and he knows he would be filling a gaping hole in the line up. Plus he's going to be a free agent at the end of the year. I'd be begging for a trade to the White Sox.

The Nats want too much for him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)

I was dead wrong. I wanted Kenny to blow it up. I'm glad he didn't listen.