GT: White Sox @ A's 7/25, 3:05 CT, CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 06:51 PM)
It's not the the Sox couldn't top something like that it is wether they would want to or not

If the Diamondbacks were insisting on a major league proven starting pitcher, then we couldn't. That'd be D1 or Floyd.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)
Yup. And it's been obvious since last year.

I agree. The idea of Jones and Thome alternating at DH and Jones being able to play all three OF positions seems to have slipped by KW. Plus there are other good reasons for Thome to have been signed again. But, we saw this same type of move when Uribe was let go. Think of Uribe and Vizquel for defense

Do something Kenny, you have 6 days... This doesn't doesn't have what it takes to keep it going and win this division as is....

f***ing All-Star break couldn't have come at a WORSE time....Jesus....

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 05:54 PM)
4-5 Post ASB.

Nice.

The sad part was that we SHOULD or COULD have won all but maybe 2 of the games we lost.

Only positive after a series like this is that it should give KW more motivation to make a trade for an impact bat.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 10:55 PM)
WEell, I guess that's the ole ballgame. A's with one big inning whch seems to haunt the Sox recently in their loses. They can't seem to get out of the bad innig without least 4 runs scoring

Great point, the big inning has been killing the Sox. It's definitely what we had avoided during the 25-5.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 11:52 PM)
If the Diamondbacks were insisting on a major league proven starting pitcher, then we couldn't. That'd be D1 or Floyd.

If so then that's exactly what I meant-asking price way to high. Danks and Floyd are better than Haren IMO

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 05:57 PM)
If so then that's exactly what I meant-asking price way to high. Danks and Floyd are better than Haren IMO

This year, both have been almost has good as Haren has been in 08 and 09.

Giving up either of those guys would have been suicide.