Game Thread: White Sox (60-46) @ Detroit (53-53) 6:05pm CDT

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Chris Sale is coming to the park with the right mindset. "I'm going to show up at the park, be there for pregame, go out there for BP (batting practice), throw a little bit, and if my name gets called, hey, go out there and give 'em hell." http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/aug/04...-sale-nervous-/

Balta just sported a woody.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Chris Sale is coming to the park with the right mindset. "I'm going to show up at the park, be there for pregame, go out there for BP (batting practice), throw a little bit, and if my name gets called, hey, go out there and give 'em hell." http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/aug/04...-sale-nervous-/

Awesomeness...especially if he gives em hell ,obviously.

Ozzie uses Kotsay becasue he must see something in putting him out there. He does lose a lot of line drives casue they are hit right at people. If he couldn't perfomr he wouldn't be in the line up. Let's support Kotsay until he is gone. Let him feel the Soxtalk love please as it might help him :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 05:15 PM)
screw his song, whats his NICKNAME?

Haven't begun working on it yet. The Salemandor is my preliminary name, but it's a work in progress. It's a play on his name obviously, but he is also slinky looking, like Randall, the Salamander in Monster's Inc...

11bl06f.jpg

I already know how bad of a reception "Fire Sale" would get because of the odd hatred for "Hot Fire", so I won't even go there.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)
Ozzie uses Kotsay becasue he must see something in putting him out there. He does lose a lot of line drives casue they are hit right at people. If he couldn't perfomr he wouldn't be in the line up. Let's support Kotsay until he is gone. Let him feel the Soxtalk love please as it might help him :gosoxretro:

OMG

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)
Haven't begun working on it yet. The Salemandor is my preliminary name, but it's a work in progress. It's a play on his name obviously, but he is also slinky looking, like Randall, the Salamander in Monster's Inc...

11bl06f.jpg

I already know how bad of a reception "Fire Sale" would get because of the odd hatred for "Hot Fire", so I won't even go there.

I like it.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)

Ozzie is the same guy who has made Darin Erstad and Dewayne Wise everyday players. Ozzie playing Kotsay means nothing to me. Kotsay bring no value at all to the team, and he has in fact hurt the team with his play this season. He can't perform and shouldn't be in the lineup as anything more than a pinch hitter.