Is Soxtalk your secret?

shipps

Most of my family knows cause I'm on here all the time, and they have seen an increase amount of computer time over the years thanks to this site. A few friends know about it as well. (not alot at all, just the close peeps) No past girlfriends or current however... they will never know about my precious.... (until my future wife perhaps if I get married.. :ph34r:)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2010 -> 02:50 PM)
Yeah, I don't tell people I post here. And if someone sees me on the site, I say I just read it for news and information on the Sox.

Haha, I definitely used to do that. But I don't really care anymore. I've found that most sports fans read message boards. Of course, my friends know about this board and like to make fun of me for being a moderator (always asking me if I'm going to ban someone or delete a post, etc. - just to be smartasses).

Most of my friends know I post here probably because most of the stuff i tell them about I find out from this site. I don't really pay attention to the news so I get most of my updates here. A lot of times my friends ask me where I found out about something and i tell them Soxtalk. In fact one of my friends recently started posting here. LZPride08, give him a hard time

My folks and a couple of close friends but that's about it. Although obviously it's a lot easier when you're on the other side of the world, and the fact that I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to a few years ago.