Sox @ Twins SLUMPBUSTER SPECIAL THREAD 9/18

Steve9347

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 08:34 PM)
Gee, maybe if you win the Superfan Award of the Year, that will get the White Sox into the playoffs and magically reverse our 4-10 record against the Twins this year.

You really showed me...that hurts.

And the negative crybaby woe is me let's predict the next awful thing that the Twins will do to us attitude adds a lot as well.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:39 PM)
The ball doesn't fly out of there very much. I wonder with Mauer hitting his first homer in that park tonight, if they will consider moving in the fences next year.

The outfield there is expansive, it feels alot like Oakland. I've been to the park and I really didnt like it much, it wasnt very intimate.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 03:41 AM)
The outfield there is expansive, it feels alot like Oakland. I've been to the park and I really didnt like it much, it wasnt very intimate.

Camera angle also sucks on any ball hit into the outfield.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
And the negative crybaby woe is me let's predict the next awful thing that the Twins will do to us attitude adds a lot as well.

Yes, because nobody else around here has said anything critical.

I'm probably the only one, have you noticed anyone else?

I mean seriously...

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)

I went last series, and it was really nice, but seemed huge. The upper deck I didn't go up to but didn't it seem about 50 feet higher than USCF? I didn't know what its capacity was, so I assumed it had to be at least 45,000. I was shocked the sellout was only about 40k.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 08:43 PM)
Yes, because nobody else around here has said anything critical.

I'm probably the only one, have you noticed anyone else?

I mean seriously...

But I didn't see anyone else calling out Rock for trying to be positive. I was simply responding to your criticism of him, Caufield.