Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 10:02 PM)
This newcomer named Sting is pretty over.

It's simple things like the way that was done that piss me off.

Why a shot of him in the back? Just hit that music and the crowd would've gone crazy right away.

I also got the sense that not a lot of people in that crowd remembered the nWo. Maybe just me.

And damn, Brock is strong.

Not going to lie. It may end up sucking but the Rumble has me intrigued. Not sure who will win but assume it will be 1 of 4 guys. Triple Threat also seems intriguing because so much could happen.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya the Rumble is a lot less predictable this year than the last few years which is nice. I don't even know what I'm really cheering for, I guess Brock-Bryan. A real long shot which would be cool as hell is if they worked The Shield members into a triple threat for the belt at mania.

Edited by Rowand44

If I had to guess WM31 at the moment:

Lesnar vs Bryan

Wyatt vs Undertaker

Sting vs HHH

Reigns vs Rusev for US title

Diva crap

Battle Royale?

Thats a loaded start. Theres room for a couple more matches. Cena, Ambrose, Orton and Rollins are all off the card so they'd need to find something. I'd like the Dust bros to get their 10 minutes vs each other too. And probably a Tag match.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:54 AM)

Lesnar vs Bryan

Wyatt vs Undertaker

Sting vs HHH

Diva crap

Battle Royale?

Thats a loaded start. Theres room for a couple more matches. Cena, Ambrose, Orton and Rollins are all off the card so they'd need to find something. I'd like the Dust bros to get their 10 minutes vs each other too. And probably a Tag match.

Is the Andre the Giant battle royale a one time deal? Or are they planning on making that recurring

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:55 AM)
Is the Andre the Giant battle royale a one time deal? Or are they planning on making that recurring

When they announced it last year it always seemed like it'd be an annual thing. But they really haven't mentioned it much lately and Cesaro did nothing with it so who knows.

Hogan said this last year:

So it was very important that we brought the Andre the Giant over-the-top 30 man Memorial Battle Royal to this WrestleMania to etch it in stone and to make it a piece of our history, and to have it be part of our legacy each and every WrestleMania.

But yeah could still see them scrapping it. Still Vince does like to get everyone on the card.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:54 AM)

Lesnar vs Bryan

Wyatt vs Undertaker

Sting vs HHH

Diva crap

Battle Royale?

At this point I don't think we're ever getting the Dust brothers against each other which sucks. Since that's not going to happen, they should just turn them face and give them 15 minutes against Kidd and Cesaro, that'd be awesome.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:59 AM)
Hogan said this last year:

So it was very important that we brought the Andre the Giant over-the-top 30 man Memorial Battle Royal to this WrestleMania to etch it in stone and to make it a piece of our history, and to have it be part of our legacy each and every WrestleMania.

But yeah could still see them scrapping it. Still Vince does like to get everyone on the card.

Maybe it will be the free preshow match this year.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 22, 2015 -> 10:12 PM)
Really impressed by Ryback/Rusev tonight. I know some here don't watch SD all the time or may have skipped past the match knowing the outcome was obvious, so if you didn't watch it I would recommend doing so.

Ryback continues to grow on both in the ring and with the mic.

Agreed. Smackdown was good last night. I'll probably watch it now that it's on Thursdays.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 03:41 PM)
Prediction time who is you RR winner guys? I predict Reigns throws Bryan out to win RR and fans will have a very mixed reaction.

If Reigns throws Bryan out there will be no mixed reaction, that's a straight up heel turn in Philly.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 03:41 PM)
Prediction time who is you RR winner guys? I predict Reigns throws Bryan out to win RR and fans will have a very mixed reaction.

There are some reports that a city hosting RAW at a later date has begin marketing Cena as the new champ but that could be wrong.

As far as the rumble, I would love to see Bryan or Ambrose win it.

Also, there are rumors that the Rock will make an appearance tonight.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 03:45 PM)
If Reigns throws Bryan out there will be no mixed reaction, that's a straight up heel turn in Philly.

I can see the authority and company screwing Bryan allowing Reigns to win with no heel turn involved.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 03:47 PM)
There are some reports that a city hosting RAW at a later date has begin marketing Cena as the new champ but that could be wrong.

As far as the rumble, I would love to see Bryan or Ambrose win it.

Also, there are rumors that the Rock will make an appearance tonight.

I could see that actually.

Rock comes out, screws Lesnar, setting up Lesnar vs Rock at Wrestlemania. Rock shakes Cena's hands because he respects his wrestling ability now (not really).

Copy and paste, putting your name next to 3 numbers. If your number associated with the Rumble winner wins, you win. Maybe everybody who plays and loses must make their signature, "(poster) is the Soxtalk World Heavyweight Champion!" for a week.

I know it sounds lame but come up with something better.

5. Brian

10. Brian

18. Brian