Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 23, 2012 -> 10:48 AM)
The very definition of "no one cares":

Love the "what?" chants, though.

I wish there was something that could make Vince work hard. But there is nothing. And this is why we get retread storylines in WWE, and old wrestlers are brought back for events. He doesnt have to try hard because of TNA

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 23, 2012 -> 10:54 AM)
I wish there was something that could make Vince work hard. But there is nothing. And this is why we get retread storylines in WWE, and old wrestlers are brought back for events. He doesnt have to try hard because of TNA

Yep.

TNA has everything in place to make a run at Vince - Daddy's money, a cable network that still seems happy with them, and enough talent to fill a show.

What they DON'T have is a game plan. They bring in useless crap-sacks like Hogan and Bischoff and place way too much trust in them.

They need to completely revamp their front office and bring in some decent wrestling minds if they ever really expect to challenge Vince.

I'd have given Heyman complete control of the book. I don't think he's a "genius", but I do think he knows the business and knows how to help bring the best out of talent.

Truth be told, though, I don't think anyone will ever knock Vince off, just because of brand recognition - you think wrestling [or "sports entertainment"] and you think WWE.

Sometimes I wonder if TNA simply wants to be a quiet #2 so Vince doesn't wake up and try to crush them.

Edited by The Critic

It was good seeing Psycho Sid tonight, he used to be my favorite back in the day..

I dont understand why they took Laurinitis off the show, I thought he was great. Makes no sense to me.

And man, that TNA crap is awful.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 23, 2012 -> 11:54 AM)
Yep.

TNA has everything in place to make a run at Vince - Daddy's money, a cable network that still seems happy with them, and enough talent to fill a show.

What they DON'T have is a game plan. They bring in useless crap-sacks like Hogan and Bischoff and place way too much trust in them.

They need to completely revamp their front office and bring in some decent wrestling minds if they ever really expect to challenge Vince.

I'd have given Heyman complete control of the book. I don't think he's a "genius", but I do think he knows the business and knows how to help bring the best out of talent.

Truth be told, though, I don't think anyone will ever knock Vince off, just because of brand recognition - you think wrestling [or "sports entertainment"] and you think WWE.

Sometimes I wonder if TNA simply wants to be a quiet #2 so Vince doesn't wake up and try to crush them.

I don't expect anyone to knock Vince off, just make him work a little bit. That's all.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)
It was good seeing Psycho Sid tonight, he used to be my favorite back in the day..

I dont understand why they took Laurinitis off the show, I thought he was great. Makes no sense to me.

And man, that TNA crap is awful.

How did your brothers tryout go?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 09:51 PM)
How did your brothers tryout go?

Havent heard yet, but yikes TNA

Hes been training and doing some stuff with Funaki, and Funaki has been sending stuff to WWE for him. Hes already done stuff for WWE before so hes on the right track.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)
something about her nose and eyebrows. It just bothers me. Nice body, but the face isnt doing it for me

Eyebrows? Seriously? I can understand her incredible five head (or big forehead for the older crowd) but eyebrows?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 10:35 PM)
Eyebrows? Seriously? I can understand her incredible five head (or big forehead for the older crowd) but eyebrows?

Dude, I was calling my sister "fivehead" in 1974. It's not a difficult term to figure out, even for us old fogies.

(and yes, I was an awesome big brother.... :lolhitting )

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)
something about her nose and eyebrows. It just bothers me. Nice body, but the face isnt doing it for me

They are crawlers, buddy. The 5 head doesnt help

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 26, 2012 -> 12:31 AM)
Well having Cena in Money in the Bank is one way to set up Punk/Cena at Summerslam.

Big Shocker I was right.

I was forced to watch this on my POS computer that doesn't even play youtube videos so it was pretty frustrating trying to watch it. I got the just of all the matches and it was all pretty predictable and boring.

It'll be interesting to see whats next for D. Bryan...I'm damn near certain it'll be Punk/Cena at Summerslam so they need to build that up somehow...

The tag team division is a mess...The Tag champs wrestle on the pre show, and its not against the number 1 contenders, who did wrestle on the ppv, and lost...Excellent booking guys...smh

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

Cena announces tonight that he will cash in the MiTB at RAW 1000. CM Punk vs John Cena for the WWE Championship at Raw 1000.

Considering this was a possible Summer Slam main event that's a pretty awesome Raw main event.

Really liked seeing Swagger and Ryback...think those 2 can put on a good show....After todays Raw I'm really hoping for the following card at Summer Slam

Brock vs HHH

Punk vs Cena (Cena wins @ #1000, Punk gets rematch here)

Bryan vs Miz

Ziggler vs Jericho

AJ vs Eve

Kofi/Truth vs All World

Swagger vs Ryback

EDIT

Del Rio vs Mysterio (didnt see the first 40 min of Raw till after I posted this)

Sheamus vs Show

Somethin like that sounds perfect to me!

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787