Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2012 -> 09:13 PM)
It's 2012, and Albert just beat John Cena

Wy did they feel the need to bring him back to play that character when they have guys in FCW that have some skills?

Cant wait for smackdown, the next great indy wrestler ive seen live many a times is making his debut and hes doing so with a rugby player gimmick. As a semi pro rugby player Im very excite to see this... Claudio Castangoli has long been one of my wrestlers, highly entertaining, and highly skilled in the ring....I love the direction the WWE is going with all these legit talented in ring performers like punk, bryan, bourne, CC, Rhodes, and Ziggler to go along with guys down in FCW like Hero, Black, Ambrose to come soon its gonna set up the WWE for some exciting wrestling in years to come....

I wouldn't mind seeing Lesnar vs. Punk at SummerSLam. Put the belt on Brock until Mania 29. Punk has had a solid long run.

Had my last pre-op apt with my Dr yesterday for Monday, and to let the nurses know which side to operate on, the Dr wrote YES on my right chest. I got a kick out of it.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 20, 2012 -> 12:54 AM)
Going to Extreme Rules with my nephew. Silly kid doesn't know it's okay to root for the "bad" guys. He loves Punk, but loves Cena more.

Hard to admit but I've become a cena fan in the last few months here.

That was awesome. Best PPV in awhile.

Some conspiracy theorist on twitter are saying that Lesnar and Cena were not supposed to go that far and that Vince is going to be pissed so that was Cena's way at the end of saying I don't care do what you want with me. As well as the fact he thinks he severely messed up his arm.

I ended up goin to hooters to watch it, got there right as the Bryan/Shamus match started, could really care less what happened before that match anyway unless Cesari made an appearance (he didnt did he?)....From what I saw this PPV was better than mania. The Bryan/Shamus match was obviously wayyy better than mania, Punk/Jericho was awesome and better than their mania match, and the Cena/Lesnar match, though a bit of a clusterf***, was just about on Par with with the Cena/Rock.

Wonder what they'll do with Brock now?? Feed him to Skip Sheffield (dont know how to spell his new name)?? Maybe hes hurt or they play hes hurt?

With Cena gone for awhile what better time to keep bringing in your talent and letting them shine, it looks like its going that route and I'm excited about that! Put the IC and US belt on some of the young guys, let guys like Rhodes and Ziggler go after the world title and I'll be a happy man.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 11:51 PM)
I ended up goin to hooters to watch it, got there right as the Bryan/Shamus match started, could really care less what happened before that match anyway unless Cesari made an appearance (he didnt did he?)....From what I saw this PPV was better than mania. The Bryan/Shamus match was obviously wayyy better than mania, Punk/Jericho was awesome and better than their mania match, and the Cena/Lesnar match, though a bit of a clusterf***, was just about on Par with with the Cena/Rock.

Wonder what they'll do with Brock now?? Feed him to Skip Sheffield (dont know how to spell his new name)?? Maybe hes hurt or they play hes hurt?

With Cena gone for awhile what better time to keep bringing in your talent and letting them shine, it looks like its going that route and I'm excited about that! Put the IC and US belt on some of the young guys, let guys like Rhodes and Ziggler go after the world title and I'll be a happy man.

You only missed Kane and Orton, Rhodes and Big Show, and Clay and Ziggler.

Apparently fans are giving Sheffield a mock "Goldberg" chant now. I wonder if WWE tries to get back Goldberg back for a 1 night only match with Ryback since he has said in the past few years that he wouldn't mind returning for another match to show his kid what he did for a living.