Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:26 PM)
I get plenty of real Mexican food in Chicago.

There is very good pizza available in the Los Angeles area...but I wouldn't respond to anyone talking about Pizza by saying that the LA Area can hold up to the Windy City. Same deal.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
There is very good pizza available in the Los Angeles area...but I wouldn't respond to anyone talking about Pizza by saying that the LA Area can hold up to the Windy City. Same deal.

There are plenty of real Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. I don't know of a real Chicago neighborhood in LA however.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:35 PM)
There are plenty of real Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. I don't know of a real Chicago neighborhood in LA however.

Now, I'd say real mexican food is just about right, here. :)

Does anyone here believe in Bigfoot? I don't, but it's definitely very interesting. I only ask because there is absolutely nothing on TV right now, so I'm watching some show on Animal Planet about it. It's kind of ridiculous how sure the hosts of the show are that it exists. I can understand the belief that some of them could be out there, but their outright faith that it most certainly does is kind of absurd.

I just figure that, at some point, a body would be found or a hunter would accidentally stumble upon one and put it down eventually.

Edited by Milkman delivers