2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:17 PM)
Dani better be "She Gawn" or else I will be pissed. I can't stand her whiny ass.

Shelly has flipped, if they get Rachel to flip too then Dani is staying and is playing for HOH. Worst case scenario. And its a double elim, so there is no game between voting.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
Shelly has flipped, if they get Rachel to flip too then Dani is staying and is playing for HOH. Worst case scenario. And its a double elim, so there is no game between voting.

Rachel's not going to flip to keep Dani around.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)
Rachel's not going to flip to keep Dani around.

Shelly is working really hard on it and last night Rachel and Dani were in the havenot room making up. Then Dani told Rachel that Jeff through the Veto competition that could have saved Brendan.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 10:46 PM)
Maybe in Bizzaro World.

Nah, in the real world. Someone who watches Big Brother (me too!) and The Challenge (me too!) can't really turn their nose to Jersey Shore and be taken seriously (you!).

Sitch bout ta get his ass beat, btw.

LETS DO IT!*

*2nd most epic MTV yelling in the month behind CT's "CHOO CHOOOOOO"

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 08:10 AM)
My question for you Jersey Shore fans is what keeps you interested? I could see being entertained by one season of these d-bags, but isn't every season the exact same idiots doing the same dumb s***?

It's really like watching a train wreck. No matter how much you want to stop, you can't.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 08:49 AM)
Well, she finally woke her fat ass up, I guess.

f***ing floaters are going to win again. This season just turned to s*** for me. If Shelly or kahlia win it will be an awful finale. I think having the vets in the house made everyone a little too paranoid about getting the good players out early.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 09:03 AM)
f***ing floaters are going to win again. This season just turned to s*** for me. If Shelly or kahlia win it will be an awful finale. I think having the vets in the house made everyone a little too paranoid about getting the good players out early.

Yeah, no question about it. They need to go full-on All-Stars or no All-Stars. Survivor had the same issue last season... Russell didn't stand a chance, and then everyone rode Rob's coattails to his eventual glory.

Shelly is the worst. She might be the biggest liar in the game's history, and makes no bones about it. There is seriously no one left worth watching with Dani and Big Jeff out of the house.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 09:08 AM)
Yeah, no question about it. They need to go full-on All-Stars or no All-Stars. Survivor had the same issue last season... Russell didn't stand a chance, and then everyone rode Rob's coattails to his eventual glory.

Shelly is the worst. She might be the biggest liar in the game's history, and makes no bones about it. There is seriously no one left worth watching with Dani and Big Jeff out of the house.

That was what I thought was going to happen with these floaters riding Jeff's coattails to the final 4 or 5, but instead Shelly flipped which basically ends her run on BB though she doesnt know it yet.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 08:10 AM)
My question for you Jersey Shore fans is what keeps you interested? I could see being entertained by one season of these d-bags, but isn't every season the exact same idiots doing the same dumb s***?

It's sex, drinking and fighting, what's not to like? Mostly everyone on the show is a complete moron(Pauly and Vinny are actually quite funny, not just entertaining because they're retarded) but everything about the show is entertaining.

I challenge you guys who are completely against it to watch an episode and not be hooked.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 09:47 AM)
I've watched it, I think twice actually. I still think it's trash abd have no desire to see it again. If they do an episode where they all die slowly of AIDS or something, I'd tune right in.

I still like my live hurricane idea. I would totally watch that. Especially if there was word of a big storm surge.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 09:50 AM)
I still like my live hurricane idea. I would totally watch that. Especially if there was word of a big storm surge.

The real world went through a hurricane in Key West and nobody watched it.

I watch Jersey Shore mostly for Paulie and Vinnie, the rest is garbage.