2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)
The shiva shuffle was fantastic.

I have to say I was disappointed with the episode. Seemed all over the place with a terrible pace. They seemed to want to cram as much stuff into 30 minutes as possible.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 7, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
I have to say I was disappointed with the episode. Seemed all over the place with a terrible pace. They seemed to want to cram as much stuff into 30 minutes as possible.

There was a ton going on, I thought it was pretty funny though.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)
I keep thinking this as well. I feel like Juice could go to Jax/Clay, tell them everything about the cop and his being informed he's half-black (little white lie like he didn't know). I don't think they'd care, but who knows. Remember, as much as we like the Sons, they're very bad dudes!

I'm really enjoying the show on the whole, though, per the usual.

I don't think they'd care because they would do what is best for the club, which is obviously throwing the police off base and not having Juice go behind them and causing drama with the Mayans.

They are bad dudes, but they are actually quite smart. Juice is in a similar position as Jax was last season, and he needs to work with the club to f*** with the cops, not keep this s*** secret.

Why must Community focus so much on Chang? I thought the group stuff was fine and Britta seeing penis' on the tests was funny.

Parks & Rec just continues to amaze. Never a down episode. Like the Swanson gag whittling the recorder.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 7, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)

This is what I thought as well, it might have been better to have a full hour for this episode.

I just noticed today that Netflix streaming have put up the entire series of Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. I always liked Enterprise and thought it was just hitting it's stride when it wan cancelled (and given the worst Trek ending ever.) and the last couple seasons of Deep Space Nine was awesome.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 9, 2011 -> 01:25 AM)
Is that random, or did it just start up again? Because I thought it's cycle was after Dexter.

And yes, I love Shameless.

New season in January

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 9, 2011 -> 07:25 PM)
So did the Homeland premiere have the most uncomfortable sex scene ever?

Yeah, it would have been awkward even if it was the two of them, but the fact that we we're watching it with Claire Danes on her monitor was just f***ed up.

Also, Shameless is probably my favorite show. Absolutely incredible.