Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
Bummer, OSU and Tenn cancel their series vs each other. OSU replaces them with UNC.

That's weak, Rock. I'm disappointed in Ohio St. I was definitely looking forward to that home and home.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 07:14 PM)
That's weak, Rock. I'm disappointed in Ohio St. I was definitely looking forward to that home and home.

Yeah, apparently they did it because of the 9 game Big Ten schedule. I was really jacked up for that one, maybe even planning on hitting up knoxville.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 03:39 PM)
Bill Greene Just confirmed Urban Meyer to OSU, deal signed after UM game. Supposedly already talking to prospective staff members.

First sign of trouble in Columbus, you better be ready for Urban's "health" problems to pop up.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 08:16 PM)
Yeah, apparently they did it because of the 9 game Big Ten schedule. I was really jacked up for that one, maybe even planning on hitting up knoxville.

Knoxville would have been a good time for sure... and I felt the same way about Columbus. Even though I was born there and lived there until I was 10, I've never been to a football game at OSU. It would have given me good reason to make the trip... Even still, I will never forget how Buckeye-crazy that city is - heck, we had Scarlet and Gray Fridays at school during football season and they taught us the Ohio St fight song.

Point shaving rumors going strong about Hawaii football. The NCAA has really had a great year and a half in college football.

I guess Hawaii was 21pt favorites against UNLV this year. The ML dropped from 1600 to 900 just before kickoff and Hawaii went on to lose that game.

I would really like to beat Oklahoma this weekend.

Iowa State and Oklahoma have been in the same conference for a long ass time. Probably one of the only schools that has won more games in Norman than at home.

Of course, we're 5-68-2 against OU with three wins in Norman.....

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 23, 2011 -> 07:40 PM)
I would really like to beat Oklahoma this weekend.

Iowa State and Oklahoma have been in the same conference for a long ass time. Probably one of the only schools that has won more games in Norman than at home.

Of course, we're 5-68-2 against OU with three wins in Norman.....

Wow, really? Thats Indiana-esque

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 25, 2011 -> 12:00 AM)
Your bitterness is hilarious. Have fun with Texas. I can't believe you were pro-Texas in a game.

You can't win with either school. A&M fans are the most delusional in the world. They truly believe they are on the same level as Alabama, LSU etc.

Texas fans are the most arrogant fans around, the ones that can speak English anyways.

Both schools have combined for 1 national title in the last 40 years. Yet they truly believe they are the center of the college football universe.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 25, 2011 -> 12:00 AM)
Your bitterness is hilarious. Have fun with Texas. I can't believe you were pro-Texas in a game.

Why in the world would I want anything good to happen to A&M? Or Mizzou or Nebraska?