2011 Minor League Catch-All Thread

danman31

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 27, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
Cameron Bayne to Birmingham, Ryan Buch to the DL. Bayne may be just making a spot start for the Barons. Him and Santiago were both scheduled to pitch tomorrow.

I know better than to doubt you on this stuff, but these moves aren't on either roster yet. The Dash are usually very good about updating that stuff. Petricka is already there. They sent out a press release about Santos and Oester moving, but not Petricka which I find really strange as well.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
I know better than to doubt you on this stuff, but these moves aren't on either roster yet. The Dash are usually very good about updating that stuff. Petricka is already there. They sent out a press release about Santos and Oester moving, but not Petricka which I find really strange as well.

They are now. Petricka, Buch and Bayne were mentioned on the Dash Twitter. Buch isn't listed on the DL, but he is on the roster attachment in the Santos/Oester e-mail. Whisler was sent back to Kanny, Nunez was activated, Gilmore was finally listed on the DL, Eveland was moved up to W-S and Matthew Lane was added to the Bristol roster.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
They are now. Petricka, Buch and Bayne were mentioned on the Dash Twitter. Buch isn't listed on the DL, but he is on the roster attachment in the Santos/Oester e-mail. Whisler was sent back to Kanny, Nunez was activated, Gilmore was finally listed on the DL, Eveland was moved up to W-S and Matthew Lane was added to the Bristol roster.

Ahh there we go. I guess I should be better about checking the Dash's Twitter. Thanks.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 04:40 PM)
Ahh there we go. I guess I should be better about checking the Dash's Twitter. Thanks.

Not sure why they neglected to send an e-mail about Bayne, Buch and Petricka.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 07:41 PM)
So why has Oester been promoted twice already this year? Hit .105 in low-A, and hit .252 in High-A......and he strikes out a ton.

Organizational guy who fills out a roster as a back up infielder. B'ham was shorthanded and needed another position player.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 01:07 AM)
David Holmberg has thrown 34 straight scoreless innings. 8-3, 2.39 ERA, 81/13 K-to-BB ratio in 83 innings. Sign. Great toss-in KW.

Gross...he's going to end up being a top 50 prospect

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
Nice. He looks like he has a good arm.

But remember he is a '07 draft pick that is still in A-Ball. Granted, he has had several season ending injuries. Bachanov was a risk, let's see how far it takes him.

I think Matt Zaleski is going on the DL too. He left yesterday's game with an injury. I think the injury was walking 7 batters. Adding Whisler and Remenowsky would give Charlotte 25 active, so Zaleski going on the DL would make sense to get them to 24.