Sox (1-0) at Cleveland (0-1) April 2: 12:05 WGN

Texsox

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 10:44 AM)
What the crap is this, WGN? I see CSN has the cubs' pregame show so I flipped over to WGN for our pregame show... they have some cartoon playing. And in this cartoon they were fighting with card things- except the 'beast' summoned was a plant. Is this seriously what kids have to watch now? More importantly- where is my pregame show?!

I have the cartoons with the volume down and 670 going. :headbang

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 11:44 AM)
What the crap is this, WGN? I see CSN has the cubs' pregame show so I flipped over to WGN for our pregame show... they have some cartoon playing. And in this cartoon they were fighting with card things- except the 'beast' summoned was a plant. Is this seriously what kids have to watch now? More importantly- where is my pregame show?!

My WGN has some Chuck Norris crap on, the game better come on next

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 11:52 AM)
It will be on at 1, this is a national WGN broadcast.

Yeah I know, they already had a commercial saying it was coming on next.. its just unusual there is no pregame and its just gonna start right into the game..

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 12:55 PM)
Yeah I know, they already had a commercial saying it was coming on next.. its just unusual there is no pregame and its just gonna start right into the game..

I'd guess that somehow relates to the fact that it's game 2 of the season. Either they're doing something else (filming promos?) or they just didn't want to preempt programming just yet.