White Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels 4/15, 7:10 PM CT. CSN

chisox2334

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
Awesome...defense costs us 2 more runs. Humber was just cruising for a bruising all game, as his command and stuff were awful. Good thing we played for one run in the bottom of the inning.

If you were to view Lance Broadway pitching next to Humber you'd think they were the same pitcher. From their delivery to their underwhelming stuff, it sickens me to watch.

QUOTE (kapzk @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 08:33 PM)
Someone's been living under a rock ... just like how one questions Dunn's talent

Hey, personal attacks are against the rules of Soxtalk. Don't make me call a mod on you.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
Hey, personal attacks are against the rules of Soxtalk. Don't make me call a mod on you.

Sorry just frustrated me how some1 didnt know the significance of #42 is baseball History. I didn't mean anything personal and I apologize if it offended you.

QUOTE (kapzk @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 08:40 PM)
Sorry just frustrated me how some1 didnt know the significance of #42 is baseball History.

Mariano Rivera? I mean, I know he's pretty good, but why would people wear that number for him?

Oh, is it because he's a Yankee? f***ing Yankees...

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (DukeofChicago88 @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 02:43 AM)
Yay Jeff Gray lets see how much this guys sucks. :P

He throws a nice hanging slider. His sinker though looks good...94-95 mph with movement.

Edited by fathom

All-in is a joke.

We're having a fairly cruddy homestand all of a sudden.

I'm sure if this keeps up, Oz will be the first manager fired this year.

Problem is, they'd just give it to somebody on the current staff for the rest of the year and that won't solve anything.

Very disappointing beginning.

If we lose tonight, we are 7-6. Considering the opposition, s***ty record for a team 'All-In.'

I think I'd be less upset if we didn't have that bulls*** slogan.

For the record I don't want Oz fired, but I won't be heartbroken when he gets the ax. He's rich enough and will land on his feet and be in baseball

the rest of his life and make more money than most of us will ever dream of.

Sad start to this season.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 02:51 AM)
All-in is a joke.

Problem is, they'd just give it to somebody on the current staff for the rest of the year and that won't solve anything.

If we lose tonight, we are 7-6. Considering the opposition, s***ty record for a team 'All-In.'

For the record I don't want Oz fired, but I won't be heartbroken when he gets the ax. He's rich enough and will land on his feet and be in baseball

Greg, this team had a chance to go 10-2 or so in first two weeks and get the city pumped. Instead, the bullpen/defense has s*** the bed, and now there's not much excitement about the team. With the ridiculous road stretch coming up, this team needs to start playing better all around baseball in order to have an exciting summer at the Cell.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 07:51 PM)
All-in is a joke.

if this was may or june I might be concerned...but we're two weeks into the season (and have played in some crappy weather). More disappointed in the 9th inning bullpen showing than anything else. It happens once or twice...but this many times this early is pretty week.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 01:53 AM)
Greg, this team had a chance to go 10-2 or so in first two weeks and get the city pumped. Instead, the bullpen/defense has s*** the bed, and now there's not much excitement about the team. With the ridiculous road stretch coming up, this team needs to start playing better all around baseball in order to have an exciting summer at the Cell.

I know.

It's very disappointing.

As much as everybody hates Jenks, a Jenks (in his prime) type closer is what we needed to build that excitement.

We needed automatic saves and we got s***.

I'm not giving up. f***, I just bought mlb.com 2 days ago, but this start combined with that dumb slogan pisses me off.

I wish they'd take the all-in off the website.

We're not all-in. Nobody is all-in, especialy not this team. Still plenty of weaknesses.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 07:55 PM)
We're not all-in. Nobody is all-in, especialy not this team. Still plenty of weaknesses.

Maybe they should put an asterisk next to it and in small type put:

(*except the bullpen)