4.18 Games

bighurt4life

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
After CJ Retherford got a single off Jake, he said, "My arm! It's broken!".

He certainly was shaking his arm. He looked uncomfortable even during warmups, his offspeed and breaking stuff was okay, between 85-88, his fastball was 92-93 and he wasn't getting it by anyone.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 09:24 PM)
He certainly was shaking his arm. He looked uncomfortable even during warmups, his offspeed and breaking stuff was okay, between 85-88, his fastball was 92-93 and he wasn't getting it by anyone.

The description in the game summary says single and took second on a throw.

Peavy's done.

Edited by flavum

Tyler Kuhn es en feugo. I remember seeing some info from a scout about him... he just plain can hit. Problem is, he's mediocre or worse defensively at his many positions. This scout said he was so type-cast as such, that they even refer to other prospects with similar skill sets as "Tyler Kuhns".

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 09:47 AM)
Tyler Kuhn es en feugo. I remember seeing some info from a scout about him... he just plain can hit. Problem is, he's mediocre or worse defensively at his many positions. This scout said he was so type-cast as such, that they even refer to other prospects with similar skill sets as "Tyler Kuhns".

Sounds like CJ Retherford all over again...until he bottomed out.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 09:47 AM)

That must be old info, because he's fairly good defensively. Good instincts and quickness at 2B, good range in LF, above average at SS and 3B.