Who is the oldest Soxtalk poster?

Jerksticks

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 20, 2011 -> 09:40 AM)
I believe you are the oldest if memory serves. :D

My boy Rooftop Shots is up there as well.

I believe he is the youngest. For a while, I remember Willie (along with Cubssuck1) was the youngest back in the day. I was 17 when I started posting here and wasn't even close to the youngest at the time. (few guys were 14-15) Those were the good ol' days.

Yeah I gotta say I feel old every time I see who is graduating from here. I remember some of you all as snot nosed HS Freshmen.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 20, 2011 -> 10:40 AM)

I believe he is the youngest. For a while, I remember Willie (along with Cubssuck1) was the youngest back in the day. I was 17 when I started posting here and wasn't even close to the youngest at the time. (few guys were 14-15) Those were the good ol' days.

I was 19 when I started here (16 at the espn boards) and I remember a lot of people seemed to be around the same age plus or minus a couple years.

I think that guy CryptVill is really, really young.

I am sure there were some 'classy' memories of the poster Wsc425 and BeastlyOrdonez30. Certainly I was a snot nosed HS freshman posting here at the age of 14/15 and had some pretty memorable threads. If I could go back in time and slap myself for what I did, I would. Do any of you remember the Old Roman around here? I think that was his name. His picture was a staple pic around here for awhile.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:53 PM)
I am sure there were some 'classy' memories of the poster Wsc425 and BeastlyOrdonez30. Certainly I was a snot nosed HS freshman posting here at the age of 14/15 and had some pretty memorable threads. If I could go back in time and slap myself for what I did, I would. Do any of you remember the Old Roman around here? I think that was his name. His picture was a staple pic around here for awhile.

The thread you started when you were in your first semester at college I'll always remember and laugh about :lol:

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 20, 2011 -> 11:54 AM)
The thread you started when you were in your first semester at college I'll always remember and laugh about :lol:

What did I post then? Something about drinking and my ex-girlfriend? Sheesh. Ha, that changed. No, I was referring to a fart thread and something to do with swimming in gym class.

Edited by MuckFinnesota

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:58 PM)
What did I post then? Something about drinking and my ex-girlfriend? Sheesh. Ha, that changed. No, I was referring to a fart thread and something to do with swimming in gym class.

IIRC it involved the evils of drinking and the thrills of gaming. It escalated pretty quickly.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ May 20, 2011 -> 11:53 AM)

I can't remember his real name right now, but he was a character to say the least. Now that was a dude that kept the mods and admins around here busy.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:13 PM)
I can't remember his real name right now, but he was a character to say the least. Now that was a dude that kept the mods and admins around here busy.

I thought it was Doug but that's not right. That picture he posted of himself made me laugh my ass off though.

Edited by MuckFinnesota

Yep! You got it Ace! I'm 52. This is the year that I was always waiting for. Friends told me that I wasn't always playing with a full deck, but now being "52" I can say that I finally am. Too bad I didn't remember the pinacle deck when I was 48.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 22, 2011 -> 07:14 PM)
This reference adds 7 years to your Soxtalk age.

The fact that I got the reference adds 5 years to mine.

The fact that anybody is referencing or recognizing the referencing of that terrible, terrible Janis Ian song frightens me.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ May 23, 2011 -> 12:54 AM)
The fact that anybody is referencing or recognizing the referencing of that terrible, terrible Janis Ian song frightens me.

That song was unavoidable on AM radio back then. I think it's burnt into my brain by trauma.