Beckham : 298/.379/.456/.835 in May.

macsandz

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 24, 2011 -> 02:58 PM)
Same exact thing happened to me.

That's because last nights game wasn't added. His 2 for 2 night took him from .273 to .298 this month. Always hit ctrl + refresh if you want to ensure getting the latest page instead of a older cached page.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:10 PM)
You're pissing me off now. Who the hell is that in your avy? I couldn't find the name of the last girl. This one looks even better.

LOL just some random honey...

QUOTE (T R U @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:46 PM)
ew.

Ew?

You bulls***tin, right? You can't be serious.

Brooklyn Decker is too damn skinny. She needs some Ensure or protein shakes or something.

For a SI Swimsuit type model, she's (B. Decker) not what I would call thin...more the Kathy Ireland type, if you remember way back when.

Of course, like almost all 90's-00's "It" girls, she's done the whole boob job thing, so that makes her look a bit unnatural.

For her sake, I hope she's nothing like her ditzy character in the "Just Go With It" flick that was absolute cringe-worthy and almost Taylor Swift/Valentine's Day bad. And the new Transformers girl from Victoria's Secret does absolutely nothing for me either, at least in the previews/pictures I've seen so far.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww, too, those big butt Brazilian girls. Now the lithe/thinner ones with the dancer's legs at Carnivale, that's more like it.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 24, 2011 -> 03:29 PM)
For a SI Swimsuit type model, she's (B. Decker) not what I would call thin...more the Kathy Ireland type, if you remember way back when.

Of course, like almost all 90's-00's "It" girls, she's done the whole boob job thing, so that makes her look a bit unnatural.

For her sake, I hope she's nothing like her ditzy character in the "Just Go With It" flick that was absolute cringe-worthy and almost Taylor Swift/Valentine's Day bad. And the new Transformers girl from Victoria's Secret does absolutely nothing for me either, at least in the previews/pictures I've seen so far.

Decker really isn't that skinny at all.

This was quite the thread hijack. :lol:

Back to Beckham.

Do you guys have more confidence in Rios or Beckham to pull out of it this year and end up with close to a 775-800 OPS for the season?

I'll go with Beckham, simply based on the fact that he has to be an 825-850 OPS guy at 2B in the future for this team to have any chance. I can live with Rios at 725-750, but not anywhere close to 600. That's Juan Pierre bad. In fact, worse than Juan Pierre, and AJ, and Dunn (around 670-680 because of the walks and doubles), and Beckham.

(Final comment, thank God they replaced Kiera Knightley in Pirates...I just saw her in a movie called "Last Night" with the scrumptious Eva Mendes and Sam Worthington and she REALLY looked anorexic, her hip bones were jutting out. Penelope Cruz and the new mermaid were at least a change of pace from previous POTC movies...)

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 24, 2011 -> 04:43 PM)
Back to Beckham.

Do you guys have more confidence in Rios or Beckham to pull out of it this year and end up with close to a 775-800 OPS for the season?

I'll go with Beckham, simply based on the fact that he has to be an 825-850 OPS guy at 2B in the future for this team to have any chance. I can live with Rios at 725-750, but not anywhere close to 600. That's Juan Pierre bad. In fact, worse than Juan Pierre, and AJ, and Dunn (around 670-680 because of the walks and doubles), and Beckham.

(Final comment, thank God they replaced Kiera Knightley in Pirates...I just saw her in a movie called "Last Night" with the scrumptious Eva Mendes and Sam Worthington and she REALLY looked anorexic, her hip bones were jutting out. Penelope Cruz and the new mermaid were at least a change of pace from previous POTC movies...)

Beckham, though I have no faith in either him or Rios at this point.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 24, 2011 -> 03:45 PM)
a-tuesday-dar-40.jpg

Well, yeah...the obvious problem is that he'll hit that way for 6-8 weeks per season and the rest of time look like he belongs in AAA or being the spokesperson for Mercy Hospital with his homespun twang (albeit still a better pitchman than Alexei, lol).