5/29 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:16 PM)
Remember how we mocked the Cubs for all their albatross contracts? Yeah, Karma is a b****. Because we have a plethora of them.

up until 2 years ago we did a pretty solid job staying out of them for the most part (with a few exceptions). then KW went nuts getting Rios peavy and dunn...

The organization is in really bad shape right now with the amount of tied up money in the big leagues, lack of a farm system (and not having a first round pick wont help too much)

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:25 PM)
up until 2 years ago we did a pretty solid job staying out of them for the most part (with a few exceptions). then KW went nuts getting Rios peavy and dunn...

The organization is in really bad shape right now with the amount of tied up money in the big leagues, lack of a farm system (and not having a first round pick wont help too much)

And the most important aspect to our bad shapeness is the two boobs we have running the organization in Ozzie and KW.

Man, Danks is just getting slaughtered. We are witnessing a very long regression for Danks. He is pitching hismself out of a hefty pay day with each terrible outing. I can´t recall a pitcher with great promise just implode like this. Not from one year to the next when still trying to set himself up for the FA market anyway.

Edited by SpainSOXfan09

You know we're in a horrible position.

I know we're in a horrible position.

when is the Chairman going to figure it out and push Kenny Williams overboard?

He put this garbage together. Let somebody else fix it.

Going to be a long ugly spell -- and wait til fans start staying away.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:27 PM)
And the most important aspect to our bad shapeness is the two boobs we have running the organization in Ozzie and KW.

I'm so jealous of Tampa. Could you imagine what Maddon/Friedman could do in our division? They'd go on a 90's Braves-like run.

So Bautista is supposed to be HAPPY he popped up on the infield?

STFU Danks and pitch.

All due respect, but Hawk, you STFU too. How is that showing him up?

s*** like that is the only thing I don't like about baseball - it's unwritten unnecessary arbitrary "rules".

STFU and play better if you don't like it.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:32 PM)
I'm so jealous of Tampa. Could you imagine what Maddon/Friedman could do in our division? They'd go on a 90's Braves-like run.

We have Friedman IMO with Hahn. We just would need to find that a good manager.