WTF are we waiting for ? Call up Viciedo !

macsandz

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 10:33 PM)
With the Sox luck, this guy will go into a slump when called up or he'll be "Walkerized".

At this point I'm starting to think it is best for him to continue playing full year at AAA, call him up in September, majors next year. Yup. I said it.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 05:44 PM)
I wouldn't say great. Adrian Beltre is great. Morel is average to slightly above average.

You say you arent a an expert evaluator, yet you make statements like these like they are fact. Which is it?

Morel is a very good guy with the glove. Scouts and my own eyes rate him that way.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 05:36 AM)
At this point I'm starting to think it is best for him to continue playing full year at AAA, call him up in September, majors next year. Yup. I said it.

You are going to be a content fan, then, cause that is obvious what is going on. I guess we'll let Juan walk this offseason and Dayan gets left next year.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:52 AM)
Who has the minor league contacts to know when a player is coming up? I heard a rumor that this may actually be happening.

Could always try the Charlotte Twitter page. Outside of White Sox people, they would probably be the first to know.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 08:52 AM)
Who has the minor league contacts to know when a player is coming up? I heard a rumor that this may actually be happening.

Not that it hasn't made sense and was the most logical move for at least 2 months, but it makes a lot of sense now as this weekend and the beginning of next week are against the teams ahead of them. The next 6 games could make or break the Sox, then they play Boston and the Yankees.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 07:12 AM)
Alex Rios' .565 OPS is the worst amongst all qualified players in baseball this season. Per Rotoworld.

Awesome.

Nice!! We've got the worst batting average ever recorded since dinosaurs ruled the word AND the worst OPS.

We rule at being double ungood.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 06:53 PM)
It's safe to say that it's not happening today - gurrrrrrrr.

I got all gitty early this morning when I saw Rocks post.

:(

Sad Panda.

Seriously; stop getting your hopes up. Would it help if I edited the thread to say that DV might be up by 2016?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 12:52 AM)
Seriously; stop getting your hopes up. Would it help if I edited the thread to say that DV might be up by 2016?

Why are u so grouchy?

We can dream of his big bat joining this lineup, can't we?

It's easier to get hopes up for Dayan coming up than guys like Teahen ever getting a meaningful hit.

Edited by greg775