Sox versus Twins 12:10 pm Afternoon Delight

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 12:42 PM)
how is it that Lillibridge is not starting today? You get the feeling someone's trying to make a point.

yes the point is that if you put a veteran on the roster he will play more often than a more talented player base solely on their time in the league

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 12:47 PM)
Day off, no work, afternoon baseball. Sounds good. Time to crack open a Mad Ballr and hope it sparks the offense.

Its starting to look like the pitcher needs a spark too. Mark suddenly can't throw a strike.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 12:42 PM)
how is it that Lillibridge is not starting today? You get the feeling someone's trying to make a point.

Guillen is not trying to make a point. He is 100% in belief that offense starts with a slappy speedy guy who can steal. Without that you cannot have the 2003 Marlins offense.

This damn Twins lineup is just so damn bad to even look at. I mean come on, Rene Rivera?

If the Sox lose this game, and I'm willing to be that they will, it is just beyond sad. This is literally a AAA lineup.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 01:06 PM)
This damn Twins lineup is just so damn bad to even look at. I mean come on, Rene Rivera?

If the Sox lose this game, and I'm willing to be that they will, it is just beyond sad. This is literally a AAA lineup.

They have got to hit before we even start to worry about their line up.

If you score 0 runs, it's impossible to beat even a AA lineup.

Rongey was pumping up their team last night saying well they are hot and just hard to beat right now. Just guess you tip their cap when you run into a hard charging talented team like this at the wrong point of the season.