6/17 GT SOX @ D'Backs - 8:40pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:02 PM)
I've been resisting, but I now am starting to believe my beloved white sox are about to wander in the desert for a few years. I hope Rick has a say in who gets traded and for what. A big say.

Rick Hahn? The guy who was quoted as saying "This guy can really play some Center Field" when the Sox acquired Rob Mackowiak? That Rick???

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:05 PM)
any chances of placing Rios on waivers in July and a team claiming?

The being placed on waivers is a given, the claim, there's no chance. Zero. Even if he showed some signs of life the next few weeks. He's trash and every other team knows it.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 12:06 AM)
Rick Hahn? The guy who was quoted as saying "This guy can really play some Center Field" when the Sox acquired Rob Mackowiak? That Rick???

Utting him out there once or twice to see if he could handle it wasn't a mistake. Deciding thy he could platoon there was.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:10 PM)
I'm actually really happy that we can look forward to watching Viciedo at least next year. Should be entertaining and he has a chance to be a fan favorite.

Unless Ozzie has some excuse why he can't use a guy who apparently can hit. There is really no reason he isn't playing every day for the Sox right now. The reason he's not is the same reason we had to watch Erstad and Owens and Wise leading off. Although, if KW doesn't want to take away Ozzie's toys and make him play with his toys, its on KW.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 17, 2011 -> 11:18 PM)
Fine start, Mr. Hudson. Wish you were still on the good side.

He probably would have lost 2-1 if he was a White Sox tonight. For the love of God KW, gas up JR's jet and get Viciedo to Phoenix. Put Lillibride in CF and tell Pierre and Rios to ride pine.