Sox vs Damned Yankees 8-2 game thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
honestly, do we get over .500 this year at any point? I'm starting to have my doubts (and no, that has nothing to do with this game).

No not in 2011.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
honestly, do we get over .500 this year at any point? I'm starting to have my doubts (and no, that has nothing to do with this game).

I seriously doubt it, and I really don't care at this point. Hopefully some kids get to play in September, and we can find out what we have a little bit.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
I seriously doubt it, and I really don't care at this point. Hopefully some kids get to play in September, and we can find out what we have a little bit.

Time to put guys on waivers.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 09:18 PM)

This is a tough series against the Yankees without our best hitter, then we get the twins. We don't win tonight and this could be a long losing skid.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:26 AM)
This is a tough series against the Yankees without our best hitter, then we get the twins. We don't win tonight and this could be a long losing skid.

The timing of Konerko getting injured is so fitting

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:27 AM)
How could you tell?

Te manager quit a while ago anyway.

You see Ozzie's quotes about going to Florida today? It's times like this that you have to laugh that Dwyane Wade ever questioned Reinsdorf's loyalty