Sox vs Damned Yankees 8-2 game thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:30 AM)
So sad that he comes up barely being touched and he hits pretty well. Then the longer he is under our system the worse he looks. His swing and his stance are nothing like the kid from Georgia.

Greg Walker is to young hitters as Dusty Baker is to young pitchers

I just have this disgusting feeling in my stomach that Ozzie isn't going to be fired this offseason. Maybe Kenny is afraid of the backlash that would come from Oney/Ozzie/whatever the hell other idiot family members he has? I hope I'm wrong.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:40 AM)
LOL our new pitching acquistion gives up the bomb.

Nice Jackson trade for a ... relief pitcher? We have too many bats to acquire another bat.

It was supposed to be the first of a few trades to throw in the towel, but KW got cold feet it seems.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:44 AM)
I just have this disgusting feeling in my stomach that Ozzie isn't going to be fired this offseason. Maybe Kenny is afraid of the backlash that would come from Oney/Ozzie/whatever the hell other idiot family members he has? I hope I'm wrong.

That's why you root for the Sox to lose every game the rest of the way.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:44 AM)
It was supposed to be the first of a few trades to throw in the towel, but KW got cold feet it seems.

Yeah, what would it have taken to get that Hunter Pence fella?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:45 AM)
Yeah, what would it have taken to get that Hunter Pence fella?

Much better drafting the last few years. And greg, it's time to tear this s***ty organization down and start over instead of continuing to add expensive players to cover for the absolute failure that KW has been the last 3 years.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)

If Larussa become manager next year, that's because Reinsdorf decided to take charge and fire a lot of people and that includes Kenny.