8/31 GT - SOX vs. Twins - 1:10pm CDT - WGN

knightni

I don't think we can rely on the Royals to play spoiler with the Tigers. They already gave us a game, that's more than enough to ask. We're going to have to take care of business today and sweep the kitty cats this weekend! No ifs ands or buts about it!

Let's GO SOX!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rios fuggin' sucks... anyone who defends him is obviously a relative or a troll.

I just noticed he's batting fuggin' 4th again... is Ozzie just that much a fuggin' stubborn mule?

Rios was trying to fuggin' lose the game for us yesterday but was given gifts because the Twinkies can't play fuggin' defense.

If we lose today because ADA is out for this bum... so help me...

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 12:47 PM)
LOL

A routine double play ball that was botched by the Twins and a seeing eye pop up that dropped. WOW!!

MVP! MVP! MVP!

Rios has a .755 career OPS, he's currently at .572 this season. There's nothing wrong thinking he can be that .755 OPS player against Diamond today. You have to figure the averages are with him.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)
Rios fuggin' sucks... anyone who defends him is obviously a relative or a troll.

I just noticed he's batting fuggin' 4th again... is Ozzie just that much a fuggin' stubborn mule?

Rios was trying to fuggin' lose the game for us yesterday but was given gifts because the Twinkies can't play fuggin' defense.

If we lose today because ADA is out for this bum... so help me...

stop saying fuggin to get around the sweat filter.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 01:55 PM)
Rios has a .755 career OPS, he's currently at .572 this season. There's nothing wrong thinking he can be that .755 OPS player against Diamond today. You have to figure the averages are with him.

No, you don't.