Cylander vs. G-Money

Quin

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 10:12 PM)
Tyler Flowers is pretty freaking awful. He needs Tim Laker to help him out again, as his swing is significantly longer than it was when he was promoted.

He was on a hot streak when he came up. He was striking out at a pretty alarming rate for a 25 year old in his 3rd year in AAA up until a couple weeks before his call up. He's always going to have problems with a long swing.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 04:09 AM)
He's not the problem he's the solution. This team is losing despite having perhaps the greatest manager in the game. Loria is going to go broke buying WS championship rings when he brings in Ozzie. Ozzie's greatness is not questioned, I just wonder how you can think a team can finish below .500 with Ozzie at the helm? It doesn't seem possible to me. Ozzie is too good.

So I ask a simple question and get that? Nice.

I don't know why you guys think I'm a 100 percent Ozzie backer. I already said I won't be upset when he gets fired and I think deep down, Ozzie also knows he has no reason to complain if he gets fired. I just don't think he's the devil and I think he ultimately is a better candidate than anybody we bring in to replace him.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
He's not the problem he's the solution. This team is losing despite having perhaps the greatest manager in the game. Loria is going to go broke buying WS championship rings when he brings in Ozzie. Ozzie's greatness is not questioned, I just wonder how you can think a team can finish below .500 with Ozzie at the helm? It doesn't seem possible to me. Ozzie is too good.

You're on fire tonight :lol:

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 04:24 AM)
You're on fire tonight :lol:

That was funny?

Sox need to fix this home problem.

Can't win at home.

What a joke of a team, joke of a season.

Another predictable 5-0 loss vs. Verlander.