9/27 Blue Jays at White Sox

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 06:40 PM)
What am I stating wrong.. I just repeating what most fans here think... Everything is Ozzie's fault.. Now that he is gone World Series 2012.. here we come. I don't think we loose another game ever.

Stop playing the victim, Ozzie was a s***ty manager and is gone. f***ing deal with it.

It's official: 11th consecutive season of 200+ innings pitched by one Mark Buehrle. Very nice!

Get Some RUNS!!! Lets send the Greatest Pitcher in the last 10 years for the White Sox out, like we did to the greatest manager in recent memory.

Edited by VictoryMC98

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 07:31 PM)
Guys and Gals.. lets not use another thread trying to prove me wrong.. and then lie about you "did" it.

Lets keep this about Mark..

I wasnt even involved in the thread that pwned your ass, you are just an annoying and worthless poster. I'm guessing your time here will be short lived and then nobody will care about the crap you wrote. You'll fade into the masses of trolls before you that nobody remembers.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 12:32 AM)
I wasnt even involved in the thread that pwned your ass, you are just an annoying and worthless poster. I'm guessing your time here will be short lived and then nobody will care about the crap you wrote. You'll fade into the masses of trolls before you that nobody remembers.

I said this earlier... I wish the pro-Ozzie crowd would have the same dignity that the Guillen family has shown the last 24 hours. Bashing KW isn't going to make Ozzie show up in the dugout again.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 12:41 AM)
The ball just jumps off of Flowers and Viciedos bats when they make contact.

Definitely with Flowers. Viciedo has resembled Juan Pierre a little too much this season though. Needs to get more loft to take advantage of his power.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
I said this earlier... I wish the pro-Ozzie crowd would have the same dignity that the Guillen family has shown the last 24 hours. Bashing KW isn't going to make Ozzie show up in the dugout again.

Funny thing is, I'm not hating on him for having a strong or unpopular opinion. That's fine. He's trying to impose his will on everybody else. "Hahaha. Everybody thinks because Ozzie is gone Dunn will mash 50 HRs again." WTF has EVER said that? Nobody.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 07:41 PM)
Definitely with Flowers. Viciedo has resembled Juan Pierre a little too much this season though. Needs to get more loft to take advantage of his power.

Viciedo always swings really, really hard. Everything gets off of his bat quick. They just aren't finding holes. There is no such thing as a half swing or protection mode with him.