9/27 Blue Jays at White Sox

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:07 PM)
Turn in your man card immediately.

That movie was the s***. I remember when I first saw it. I was sick and had to stay home from school and I was just surfin' channels. I will admit I had a crush on Julia Roberts back in like 1994. I watched the movie and cried like a girl. lol. It was sad. I can't help it.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
Jerry will bring him back. Mark my words.

That went over your head, buddy.

I'm certainly not counting out a Buehrle return. Either way, that was handled perfectly by Coop tonight. The last 2 nights, I've actually been proud to be a Sox fan for the first time in a while.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
That went over your head, buddy.

I'm certainly not counting out a Buehrle return. Either way, that was handled perfectly by Coop tonight. The last 2 nights, I've actually been proud to be a Sox fan for the first time in a while.

How did it go over my head? You think Mark is gone after tonight, right? I don't.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:15 PM)
Ahhh. I think I get it now.

Ha. I decided to be a grammar nazi just to f*** with ya.

Like I said, at this point, I'm very torn on whether I actually believe MB is coming back or not. I really don't have a clue.

Mark at 3 years, $30-33 million is more than fine. Peavy is gone after next year. Danks will probably be traded.

You bring Mark back if you can win in 2012.. Since that aint happening, you are throwing money down the drain.. Since IMO this team isn't going anywhere till it can get out of the bad contracts they have.

And why would Mark want to come back.. he isn't about the money, I would think he would want to play for a contender.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
You bring Mark back if you can win in 2012.. Since that aint happening, you are throwing money down the drain.. Since IMO this team isn't going anywhere till it can get out of the bad contracts they have.

And why would Mark want to come back.. he isn't about the money, I would think he would want to play for a contender.

Because you don't have to automatically punt '12. True, you need a lot to go right. But it's not like coming up with things that have to go right for the Astros or Pirates. Your god has already been dismissed. Will that make everything better by itself? Nope. But it's a nice start.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)
Because you don't have to automatically punt '12. True, you need a lot to go right. But it's not like coming up with things that have to go right for the Astros or Pirates. Your god has already been dismissed. Will that make everything better by itself? Nope. But it's a nice start.

Forget it, he's (t)rolling.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 02:19 AM)

Throwing money down the drain?

Not quite.

It's sad cause if he doesn't come back it's cause of the three-headed monster.

Kenny stated he is "punting" in an interview today.. And needs to clean up his mess if he wants to move up the corporate ladder.

Payroll is getting cut, Mark coming back isn't cutting..

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
Kenny stated he is "punting" in an interview today.. And needs to clean up his mess if he wants to move up the corporate ladder.

Payroll is getting cut, Mark coming back isn't cutting..

I honestly think we'll look to move Gavin or Danks first.