KW and SOX fans are to blame for this mess..

SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 11:16 AM)
I'm still confused on how the GM's moves are the fans fault. Does that mean I can take credit as well for the 05 WS win?

My best guess is that the guy who created the thread was a supporter of Ozzie, and since the majority of fans supported KW, this is also partly their fault?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, Dunn performance isn't going to keep me away or keep me going. Sadly, nothing keeps me from going... Love baseball, and love the Sox... will hit my 5-10 games a year. I'm awaiting to see what the final roster will look like, still hit opening day.. and then 2-3 games a month.

Same, but that's not really the point I was trying to make. More that if this team is going to be a multi-year s***show because of being hamstrung by signings like Dunn.... that line of thinking.

Same, but that's not really the point I was trying to make. More that if this team is going to be a multi-year s***show because of being hamstrung by signings like Dunn.... that line of thinking.

I'm okay with that... I like pre-White Sox winning WS tickets... Walk up to window, 30mins before game.. yes, I'll take section 132, row 25 please!

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 02:14 PM)
I'm okay with that... I like pre-White Sox winning WS tickets... Walk up to window, 30mins before game.. yes, I'll take section 132, row 25 please!

Those were the days. The World Series was a huge blessing in every way but one, ticket prices. In that sense, it's been a curse.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 02:14 PM)

I enjoyed the days in the late 80's when my buddy and I were the only fans in RF cheering for Ivan Calderon (RIP). The two man wave got us on the big screen quite frequently.