Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 01:07 PM)
Express for Men? I don't really shop there but they seem to sell athletic cut clothing. Or hit up Macy's and Nordstrom's.

LOL, Express. You kidding me? They only have one size: "generic male". Solid vibrant color shirts with striped ties. Macy's normally has a few shirts in that size, but a slim collection. I'll have to check out Nordstroms.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 09:37 PM)
LOL, Express. You kidding me? They only have one size: "generic male". Solid vibrant color shirts with striped ties. Macy's normally has a few shirts in that size, but a slim collection. I'll have to check out Nordstroms.

Those links I provided are for 16.5 neck and slim cut.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 11:37 PM)

I love Express, but then again, being 6'1, 183 I fit the generic male mold very well.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 3, 2012 -> 03:55 PM)
Selling our house on a rent-to-own contract. Anybody have any experience in buying/selling a house in this manner?

I used to work for a company that did some property management and real estate investing and we had a house we wanted to get rid of and tried this and the first two people who tried ended up not going through with the buy. I suppose we could have been unlucky but from my experience people who try to do this struggle to get their ducks in a row to buy. On the other hand, the house wasnt in the best area so that also was a factor.

I used to work for a company that did some property management and real estate investing and we had a house we wanted to get rid of and tried this and the first two people who tried ended up not going through with the buy. I suppose we could have been unlucky but from my experience people who try to do this struggle to get their ducks in a row to buy. On the other hand, the house wasnt in the best area so that also was a factor.

The way we have structured the agreement, the contract is for 3 years, and at the end of the contract he will have $4000 credit towards the purchase that he loses if he doesn't buy, so I'm not going to be upset if he doesn't. The housing market can't be worse in 3 years than it is now, and I'd have $4k profit.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 4, 2012 -> 07:12 AM)
The way we have structured the agreement, the contract is for 3 years, and at the end of the contract he will have $4000 credit towards the purchase that he loses if he doesn't buy, so I'm not going to be upset if he doesn't. The housing market can't be worse in 3 years than it is now, and I'd have $4k profit.

I stand by my get an attorney to draft it statement.

I stand by my get an attorney to draft it statement.

Not disagreeing with your statement and that's what I'm probably going to do, but I was responding to the comment about having tenants who end up not buying by pointing out that I will make out pretty well even if the tenant doesn't end up buying.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 6, 2012 -> 11:18 PM)
I'd rather drink it than Miller/Coors/Bud.

That's basically my take on it after last night. Wasn't great by any means, but it really is better than those brands IMO. The taste and scent that stood out to me (among the average-ish general beer flavor). was that of corn. Anyone else get this? What happened to the beer thread?